Pokemon Y: Glitch?

(I have 2 3DS, red and blue. I use the blue one more than the red, but anyway)

I can't do the daily stuff because it says I have to do it tomorrow, yet the next day it won't let me.

Do I have to update my game? (I did that) or do I need to stop playing Y for a day?

What do you mean by 'daily stuff'?

It does a similar thing on New Leaf and also Nintendogs+Cats, and probably a few other 3DS games too.

Did you reset your clock recently? Sometimes that can trigger the effect.

Otherwise, it's most likely perfectly normal. It's just the game's way of not letting you do everything all at once.

I didn't set my clock when I was playing Y on the red 3ds but on the blue 3ds X I did to get Banette's mega stone.

Then I set it back to normal time here.

Well, if you set the clock, the game can count it as time skipping, and so they don't let you do anything until time equal to how much you skipped has passed.

Trust me, this has happened to me before, so unfortunetly, you'll probably have to wait an extra day.

I don't know then. There might be a patch or something that hasn't been applied, but no guaruntees on that.

It's possilbe that when you play the game on two different 3DS's, the different times make the game think you have changed the clock. Try only using one 3DS for a couple of days.

Apparently changing your 3DS clock time locks you out for 48 hours, not 24, so just set it to the correct time and wait it out. Also, like YW said, make sure both your 3DSes are set to the correct time.

Back