Your Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS predictions!

Anser

King Bowser
Tell us how you think everything is going to end up like. It's not about saying what you WANT to happen, it's about what you think WILL happen, whether you like it or not. It doesn't matter if they make no sense, it's just for the fun of seeing which ones we got when the game is finally released. Mine are these:

-Ridley will once again, not be a playable character.
-King K. Rool will be a boss.
-Rosalina is going to suck and she's going to be the second-to-last character in the tier list next to, once again, Ganondorf.
-Fawful will be a trophy.
-Lucas and Lucario will be removed. (Lucario was confirmed, dammit. Now I need Lucas to come back).
-Mewtwo will return and will be basically the same as he was in Melee.
-The Mii will be a playable character.
-We'll get Past Stages from Super Smash Bros. 64 and Melee, along with Brawl.
-Bowser will be high tier.
-The roster will have 42 characters.
-It won't be released in 2014.

I'll post more later. Now share yours!

-Snake will be the only cut.
-Little Mac, Pac-Man, and Mii will all be playable like that one rumor said.
-Zelda and Fire Emblem will not get additional characters.
-There will be a stage based on Bowser's Castle.
-Ganondorf will remain a semi-clone.
-Female Villager and Dr. Mario will be alternate costumes.
-Bowser Jr. will be an assist trophy.
-Wario will be confirmed around Mario Kart 8's release.

-Items are removed
-Everyone is cut exept Fox
-The only stage is Final Destination

-Rosalina becomes overpowered, having very few, if any poor matchups.
-Wario gets confirmed as a playable at around the Japanese anniversary of WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!.
-Diddy Kong gets confirmed as a playable on the day that Tropical Freeze gets released in Japan.
-Zazz appears as an unlockable Assist Trophy.

-The series gets rid of all characters so that no one complains about the roster. Instead, the game will be a two hour documentary about bees.

The Robot Masters said:
-The series gets rid of all characters so that no one complains about the roster. Instead, the game will be a two hour documentary about bees.

Charmy the Bee confirmed

-Mega Man won't be as good as people think he will be. I think the Villager will end up being high on the tier, Rosalina somewhere between high and middle, Mega Man in the Middle, and Wii Fit Trainer between low and middle (I'm STILL USING HER!).
-Ike will stay and the Fire Emblem series will still gain a new character
-Even more females
-Snake will be cut
-The Star Fox characters will either be changed up, or one will be cut. (Probably Wolf).

- Mewtwo will return and be bad again
- Falcon will be even worse than he was in Brawl
- Mario's FLUDD move will stay useless
- Rosalina will have huge power
- Ganondorf will still share Falcon's moveset
- Mii will be playable
- Gusty Garden Galaxy music will get a new remix

-Yoshi will be confirmed.
-He will be low tier, once again
-I will play as him anyways
-They will add a new Pikmin rep

Dracomon said:
>There will be a Zelda Newcomer.

At this point I don't even care who, I just want another Zelda newcomer. It can be a freaking Like Like for all I care.

it should be midna

I think if Midna were to be a character, she would've been in Brawl. It'd probably be Groose

the only way midna is going to make it in is an assist trophy, because i seriously doubt they could make an entire moveset for midna considering she has zero combat ability other than turning into that giant twilight demon thing with the fused shadows

Thrawn said:
the only way midna is going to make it in is an assist trophy, because i seriously doubt they could make an entire moveset for midna considering she has zero combat ability other than turning into that giant twilight demon thing with the fused shadows

she uses magic, and plus how did they even make a moveset for zelda in melee?

she never fought in the games at that point

Back