Which character would NOT deserve their own game?

Driftmaster130

Rest in Peace, Walkazo
This is a hard one, but I'd have to say :birdo: .
She's like, one of the only characters that can be considered "major" (having appeared in several spin-offs), but really has no story or role.

But Birdo is great.....but yeah, you got a point.

I would say bowser Jr., because he is my least favorite of the mains.

inb4someonesaysWaluigi

Yeah, Birdo can continue being a side character as all I care.

Koopalings don't deserve their own game.

Dracomon said:
Birdo is beautiful.

I think she'll look prettier without that excessive make-up

The Doctor said:
:/

On topic, Fawful shouldn't get his game.

I agree. He should stay dead.

Before Nintendo even brings this up for debate: No Rosalina does not need her own game. And also not her own year or anything. Ok? Ok? Ok.

Princess Zae said:
fawful.

and the koopalings

Does your lifeline depend on hating on the koopalings? I understand you don't like them, but just STOP HATING ON THEM EVERY 5 SECONDS! Geez!

Back to the question, I think :waluigi: would be horrible to have his own year. He was never properly introduced, but just created because :wario: needed a parter for Mario Tennis. Also, I think :dk: is highly overrated and should NEVER get his own year.

FoxWolf64 said:
Princess Zae said:
fawful.

and the koopalings

Does your lifeline depend on hating on the koopalings? I understand you don't like them, but just STOP HATING ON THEM EVERY 5 SECONDS! Geez!

no.

Dracomon said:
Strange I know, but I love the transgender-ness if Birdo because I love transgendered characters.
And how many more are there in the video game universe?

Drift said:
Dracomon said:
Strange I know, but I love the transgender-ness if Birdo because I love transgendered characters.
And how many more are there in the video game universe?

well there is poison.

Dracomon said:
I would say bowser Jr., because he is my least favorite of the mains.

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT MY FAVORITE MARIO CHARACTER OF ALL TIME!?

Anywaw.... Although, I disagree since he is my favorite character, I have to admit that he has little character development to have his own game. *looks at Yoshi's Story and Super Princess Peach* On second thought, I think Nintendo can basically take any character from the Mario series and give them their own game

Back