Fun Facts About Yourself

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Just some fun facts about yourself, basically.

I have a few (some I may have stated before)

1. In terms of personality, characterization, etc. I am actually more like Len than I am like Rin, even though I'm kind of a mix of both.
2. I actually hate oranges in real life.

1.I like Boos
2.I have RANDOMNESS

1.Im allergic to Milk in real life.
2. I like sushi.

1. Left-handed
2. Somehow in a fake relationship
3. Aspiring stand-up comedian

I own several pairs of blue pants.

im ambidextrous and the only person shorter than 5'10 in my fam. though im still growing

I have ADHD, though that's easy to tell lol.
ALSO, I work as a writer in the school newspaper. It's more busying than it sounds.

I have many online aliases, not just Rin Kagamine.

Angie Kagamine, Soundless Voice, V3 Kagamine Len (or just Kagamine Len), Rin Kagamine (Kagamine Rin in some places), Proof of Life, and even Mary Guertena are my most common ones.

Although, I don't know if anyone knows who Mary Guertena is. She's one of the 3 main characters in a horror RPG called Ib.

im scared of everything around me

especially anything that flies

1. I had a dream that we had leftover spring rolls.
2. I want to eat spring rolls.

There actually is a frog in my avatar so you shouldn't be able to unsee it unless you render yourself blind.

Even if I don't have a lot of stuff in my room (toys, etc), I still am able to trash it within a day. And even I don't know how I do that.

I used to have almost 100 Care Bear plush dolls when I was little (we sold them all).

When I touch my toes, I can put my whole hand on the ground without bending my knees.

I can latch on to things for quite a while with my feet. I can also use them to do many things I'd do with my hands.

IRL, I'm a quiet person. The things I say outside of lessons at school are often puns or something quirky, generally apart from those I hardly talk.

I have some slight self-esteem problems.

I hate pizza and milk.

I hate milk too.

Glaceon said:
IRL, I'm a quiet person. The things I say outside of lessons at school are often puns or something quirky, generally apart from those I hardly talk.
same here

Also, I'm left handed.

Niime said:
i'm lactose intolerant
same here as well
I'm also allergic to gluten and eggs

I'm actually what you might consider "half lactose intolerant". I can eat some dairy products fine, but others give me a stomach ache.

Milk is actually okay for me, but I don't drink it. I drink almond milk, just because I like it better.

I'm a trap singer, meaning I can sing both high and low (AKA wide ranged) and also in different tones and voice impressions. (I think some of you might've known that already.

I usually drink milk when eating pizza.

Back