Mario and Co. (comic series)

LeftyGreenMario

Working toward a diva-free community
Wiki Administrator
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Mario
Mario and Co. is a comic series hand illustrated and written by me, LeftyGreenMario and my twin, BabyLuigiOnFire. It deals with Mario characters, obviously.

I've actually started this series a few years ago (well, "remastered" it, since I was drawing these since I was like, less than 10 years old). I have refrained from sharing it because I know that there are some month-wide and even year-wide gaps between the comics. I've been making these daily recently, though, so I think it would be nice if I shared some of these with you.

This is my first "remade" strip.

Image7_zps8c8706d4.jpg

And here are the words just in case you can't read the bad handwriting (I'm a lefty, who knew?) and blurry parts.
1.Ah, what a beautiful day!
2.It's wonderful to have a great start. I feel so happy to be here!
3.This is going to be a great day! I can live like this forever!
4.Just forget what happened in that golfing incident and-
5.HEY METAL MARIO!
6.You got an acceptance letter! You can kart with us!
7.WHAT!? I never signed up for this! I don't want to go! People will hate me and think I'm a ripoff of you!
8.And in this list, expected veterans such as Waluigi are gone!
9.They will think this is my fault!
10.They will never forgive me!
11.Besides, I hate kart racing! Those spiny shells!
12. These spots are mandatory
13.You have to go, or else you..., well... just go
14.Please take Waluigi instead!
15.Too late.
16. WAAAAH!
17.Mario Kart 7
18.Haha, die!
19.Aaaa!
20.Idiot, I hacked your kart so you don't have control over it!
21. Cheater! #(%@) cheater!
22.But I have no control!
23.Liar!
24.Sigh... in a few days, I become the most hated person!
25.My life feels ruined!
26. Well...
27.At least I don't have to go through this again.
28.And after all of this, probably never ag-
29.HEY METAL MARIO!!
30.You got another acceptance letter! You can now play tennis with us!
31.And it's mandatory. You have to...
32.NOT AGAAAAAINNN!!!!

If you're interested in more, then I will try to upload these in a daily basis.

I think we should warn people that our comic is originally intended for only both of us, so there may be some inside jokes only Lefty and I will understand.

Baby Luigi said:
I think we should warn people that our comic is originally intended for only both of us, so there may be some inside jokes only Lefty and I will understand.

I will explain if there are any inside jokes we have (such as Fire Mario...). Many of these comics I've made it so most Mario fans understand what is going on.

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
Baby Luigi said:

I will explain if there are any inside jokes we have (such as Fire Mario...). Some of these comics I've made it so most Mario fans understand what is going on.

How will you explain how Super Mario World Yoshi and modern Yoshi are separate (plus SMW Yoshi is a girl) and how Toad is a grumpy guy who utters "Cabbage Patch Kid" to everything? I know for us it's established for us...not for these people here

Again, I'll make a short explanation.

And besides, I don't think these will detract or something like that.

Smaug said:
I think that one comic was pretty good. Definately got a chuckle out of me.

Thanks for the feedback. We love feedback, especially positive ones. I'm fine with some mild criticism, but just not as long as it doesn't lambast our interpretation of the Mario series (Toad being grumpy, Baby Luigi driving a tank, Wiggler being a girl, Wario being a creepy dumbass, etc.)

Next up: deals with Mario Tennis Open. Looks outdated, but check the date I did this one.

Image8_zps23e7ecba.jpg

Yeah, you know who this comic is for, obviously

This one deals more with my sister and my personal experience.

Image9_zps38ecca30.jpg

Haha, they're really funny in a weird way. Keep the good work up!

Thanks.

The reason I haven't been uploading them is that I have a deep pit that nobody really cares about my works and I wouldn't think it's worth it to continuously update this thread if there is no feedback.

I'll get the next one shortly.

Ok, thanks for that.

Double upload!

Image11_zps183e364d.jpg

Some info on Brighton and Twila in case you haven't played Mario Party 6.
Image12_zpse7bb7d5f.jpg

That one about Brighton and Twila was very good. But the bee comic was even better!

If we were less touchy, we might have added in what HAPPENS to the drones when they mate with the queen.

Back