Pyro Streams Shit

Pyro

Power Star
Pyro Streams Shit

After many graphics card and streaming plights, I've finally gotten streaming on Twitch.tv to work, and I'm going to start streaming for fun when I have the chance. In a few minutes from this time I'll be streaming Spelunky, so everyone on the MarioWiki can finally see how bad I really am at video games.

Twitch
Hitbox

Tell me in the chat if something's wrong with the stream or the framerate sucks or anything like that.

Ready set go

im gonna stream binding of isaac in a few minutes

EDIT: holy shit boi is impossible to stream

spelunky instead

double post, stream highlight

theres a bit of jumpiness but the monkey stole one of my bombs and indirectly killed me

rocksssss

obs, i told you in steam chat

FRIDAY NIGHT STREAM

more spelunky and i'll try binding of isaac again too

i got binding of isaac streaming to work so im gonna stream it in a few minutes

Hey guys, I feel like speedrunning Super Meat Boy. Come watch me die.

edit: for some reason i cant stream mega man unlimited? i'll go with isaac instead

Watch me play the infamous Spelunky mod, Frozlunky, on the highest difficulty - Sashavol!

I dare you.

小龙怪 said:
Well right now he is using Twitch
Lol

XSplit is the recording software that sends the stream to Twitch. Twitch then broadcasts the stream to the public.

OBS is decent from what I've heard, though I had a lot of problems with it when I tried using it (I just can't remember what those issues were). :v

It might have crashed immediately because of a graphics card problem or something.

OBS is great because you don't have to pay any fees to broadcast at high-quality 60 FPS.

Maybe, but my graphics card isn't *that* bad afaik (though it is a few years old now).

I probably wouldn't have the bandwidth for steaming 60fps (#stralyanet), though I do wonder whether 60fps really necessary for video. I mean, it's important in gameplay because you need to react to updates as soon as you can, but in a video as long as you give the illusion of movement it probably shouldn't matter (which is what, 24fps or something). Ah well, whatever floats your boat. (My advice is probably really bad.) :v

Oh yeah, do you plan on doing any narrations in the future?

Probably, yeah. Right now though I'm really just streaming to possibly get funny game moments recorded.

I'm gonna stream a Touhou/Mega Man fangame, MegaMari in a bit. You can all truly see how fucking awful I am at Mega Man games.

I'm bored. I'm gonna stream Mega Man: The Wily Wars on Hitbox, not on Twitch. Check the OP.

Back