Count until someone who actually thinks counting games are fun posts

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk

Well, I do. However, I don't come here very often unless bowserjunior decides to. I don't know why, but I find no real motivation in posting here unless he is here too.

Well, bowserjunior is the first person I met on the forum games board. He is also the only user who is closest my age group. Not only that, he is the only user who I have never had any conflicts or problems with. In fact, if I could, I would like to know more about him. He seems like a pretty cool guy.

no, i don't think they're fun

i was just pointing out that you shouldn't be counting if you don't think it's fun

no, i simply refuse to count on principle

And hey, guess who made this thread? Me. So I make the rules, and I hereby declare that the counter continues until "someone who actually thinks counting games are fun" posts, regardless of random posts that did not mention the current count.

Don't try to tell me how to play my game.

Sir you're under military arrest for violating this threads freedom and trying to enforce your ridiculous rules on everyone in the form of your own dictatorship.

Dr. Javelin said:
no, i simply refuse to count on principle

And hey, guess who made this thread? Me. So I make the rules, and I hereby declare that the counter continues until "someone who actually thinks counting games are fun" posts, regardless of random posts that did not mention the current count.

Don't try to tell me how to play my game.

Having fun with your little delusions there?

Back