What's the above user's best quote?

KingFawful4321 said:
Or else I'll rip out your intestines, choke Iwata out with one of them, and shove your liver down your throat. >:3

Cirdec said:
Today I saw a Jacob's Ladder in my town, then I realized I got perfect town rating. Didn't think I would have got it in only one month.

Candice said:
I am the Dragoverseer of the deadly Drassassin Dragorganization located in the Dragonation, who tend to draassassinate their targets by committing drarson, with their targets as the property getting burned.

Candice said:
Duskull said:
Yoshi's in it so I'm happy, but I'd love to see a themed course on Yoshi, like a Yoshi's Island kind of course. I also think Thwomp Volcano from Mario & Luigi: Partners in Tie could make a good course, and so could the inside of Yoob.
Wow, my first ever post.

Glaceon said:
I'm calling 2014 the Rear of Luigi, since it's the end half of this Age of Luigi thing.

Glaceon said:
Candice said:
I am the Dragoverseer of the deadly Drassassin Dragorganization located in the Dragonation, who tend to draassassinate their targets by committing drarson, with their targets as the property getting burned.
I don't even remember saying that.

Duskull said:
Become Kirby and inhale me. Wonder what ability I'd give, maybe Mike

Candice said:
Actually, I think Yoshi is awesome. I don't think he's under/overrated, I think he's pretty popular for what he hast to do with Mario. Of course, this comes from me who's has has that Super Mario Bros for the SNES/GBA and Yoshi's Island as his top favorite games. Even my sister has a huge obsession with Yoshi. The reason why I like it may have more to do with a love for reptiles, but that's just me. :yoshi:

Cirdec said:
Clair said:
dont forget if you really want to complete the pokedex you will need the 15 normal and shiny vivillon patterns and flabebe evolutions, every shiny legendary, and every male and female shiny

have fun ruining pokemon for yourself forever :yoshi:

Don't forget in all available languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Korean and Japanese.

Back