2015 is the 30th Anniversary of Super Mario Bros!

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
In other words, it's the year of Peach, Bowser, and Toad. They went all out with Luigi; will they do the same for any of these guys?

How about a game where the Mario Bros are captured, and it's up to those three to save them.

It could be called Mario is Missing 2: Luigi is Also Missing. :P

Colonel Harland Sanders said:
lol

I'm all for another game with Bowser playable. Bowser's Inside Story was awesome.

The only thing missing was a battle with Bowser playable against the Mario Bros.

Pffft. As if Bowser doesn't get enough overexposure already, as it is. Need I even get started on the BS that they pulled toward the end of Dream Team? That was such a blatant copout.

I reeeeeally hope they make another game starting Peach as the main character. But not another SPP game, I want a serious one, or at least something that's not entirely based around a PMS joke. Another Bowser and Toad game would also be nice. ^^

Candice said:
Activision? Oh God no, anything but that. Literally anything.
didn't Activision make the CoD:MW trilogy though

because those campaigns were awesome

Celebrate what? Nintendo finally brought back the third playable main character after decades?

PrincessOfPeaches said:
I reeeeeally hope they make another game starting Peach as the main character. But not another SPP game, I want a serious one, or at least something that's not entirely based around a PMS joke. Another Bowser and Toad game would also be nice. ^^
If Peach can be playabe in more than 50% of SMB games in the future, there is no need to give her own game/series since she doesn't have an independent background story. The only problem is Perry's story wasn't even finished.

Dick Clark said:
In other words, it's the year of Peach, Bowser, and Toad. They went all out with Luigi; will they do the same for any of these guys?

How about a game where the Mario Bros are captured, and it's up to those three to save them.

I really can't see Peach, Bowser and Toad teaming up to same the Mario Bros...

But then again I never saw Rosalina being playable in a main game, so

Delelelele Whoop said:
Candice said:
Over Activision? Sure.

I can see it now: EA's Mario Bros. Pay £1.49 now to get the Jump Skill!
oh do you want to go the next level, please pay £2.00 first.

Year of Yoshi. Seriously, other than his debut in Super Mario World and Super Mario 64DS, Yoshi gets crappy representation in the mainstream Mario games.

I'd also settle for a game with Wario returning to the villain spotlight.

Randy Cunningham said:
Year of Yoshi. Seriously, other than his debut in Super Mario World and Super Mario 64DS, Yoshi gets crappy representation in the mainstream Mario games.

I'd also settle for a game with Wario returning to the villain spotlight.

I would hate Year of Yoshi so much, I'd to beat up Yoshi every day as a celebration.
BananaFreak said:
Nintendo has a sudden mind change and calls Activision to produce a Mario FPS.

I don't even like Year of the (character) concept. In fact, I don't want even Year of the Mario.

Or maybe they can contact Activision to make a Mario game where you must buy overpriced figures of Mario and his characters while Mario's design gets a hideous overhaul.

Back