Your thought on Kalypso?

raushad

Transgendered Dragon
269px-KalypsoBT.png

Taken from her European trophy description from Smash Bros. Brawl..."A cool beauty with chic make-up and groovy hair. A strong leader figure, she has full trust of all the Kremling Krew. She boasts excellent reflexes, and is very accomplished in sports and dancing. The clubhouse she owns is regarded as something of an oasis for Kremlings. "

So in other words, she's K. Rool's right hand woman and a high-ranking member of the Kremling Krew. It's a shame she's has the potential to be an interesting character but she never appeared outside DK Barrel Blast and SSBB, and the fact that she's "very accomplished in sports" should be enough to warant her inclusion in a Mario sports title. i'm really hoping after Retro is done with DKC:TF, Paon will return to do another Donkey Kong game.

What's you thoughts of her and what do you think of her design?

she's one of the ugliest looking mario characters that exists imo

I always thought she was pretty awesome and would've liked to see more of her had the DK series produced more spin-offs. But sadly, I suspect she'll remain a one-time character.

Although, I don't actually view her as King K. Rool's right hand woman so much as an independent figure in Kremling society (to put it very basically - but my headcanon of Kremlings is actually quite convoluted and mostly baseless fanon, so I'll leave it at that).

She's a one-time character, so I can't make too many comments. I do think she is a nice female villain, but our problem at hand is her boss who disappears for a long time. Even if her boss returns, her position could be similar with Wendy instead of Bowser Jr. I expect more from Captain Syrup and Candy.

Well I have no opinion on her

Baby Luigi said:
Well I have no opinion on her
Same, it may be interesting to see her as a boss in the DKC country series, but I fear they'd become like the Koopalings

Another one of nintendo's "lost characters" that end up as trophies in the super smash bros games.

Back