Neptune's mediocre art thread

Specific Neptune

how're you doin'
Pronouns
Any
let's just pretend the other thing didn't happen

here i show off my mediocre art and you criticize it

Re: The Official "Make Neptune a Sig" Thread!

maybe you should learn how to make sigs

I might have been a bit high when I made this topic, so if it's alright with you guys, I think I'll just make this a "Neptune's Art thread".

LN1 said:
In theory, we could just make a sig as unrelated to you as it can be and just slap some text saying Neptune99 and you'll accept it?
One of the rules did explain that you should probably include something pertaining to me or my interests, so no, not exactly.

Graphcalibur said:
maybe you should learn how to make sigs
hey, have you seen those sigs with the several different characters that Lily and Mariomaster15 and other people had? Yeah, that template was made by me, and it seemed pretty popular. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but if something I made was that popular, I think I might just know how to make sigs. Since my sig seemed to take off so well, I felt like I was taking away people's light, so I wanted to give you guys a chance to do things your way.

This was really a chance for you guys to show off. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but hey fuck it, now I look back on it, obviously it wasn't too good of an idea. A part of me thought that it would get good results, and it got one great result, straight from GBAToad. But obviously, it was a bad choice, we all make bad decisions, we're human. So I'm sorry for giving you guys the chance to show off.

You really didn't have to post here if you didn't want to. I'm depressed now. You guys make me sad. : (

Huh, maybe I'm still a little bit high, hey, I think I'll keep this thread around for a little while.

o1bMN3p.png

here is your signature

Dr. Lucien Sanchez said:
o1bMN3p.png

here is your signature

Love it!

don't forget you guys, you can always request me to make you some stuff, just don't expect it right away

though I do encourage you to make sigs, I don't want you guys doing all the works by yourselves, so let's do dis

i'm sorry neptune :(
it's ok tho, your sigs that you made are cool :)

Neptune, i'm going to make you a sig.

and its going to be BEAUTIFUL.

I have all the images i need, but i'm not sure when ill make it. Hopefully soon.

Graphcalibur said:
i'm sorry neptune :(
it's ok tho, your sigs that you made are cool :)
It's alright, I overreacted there.

You know what? I'm gonna get us both milkshakes, and we're gonna sit by the side of the shore and talk about how ridiculous Wayoshi's new haircut is.

Neppy
If and when you get into SNK or/and Free!, let me know who your fave character/s are so I can make a signiture covered in their face for you.

oh yeah, I'll have to get to watching them soon, haven't found much time myself :0

i'm using this to show off my art now

look at this thing

Pikax.png

isn't it just so atmospheric

Hoxton said:
a25d29070d5f7caa217d15b2295e4d59.png

i'm doing stuff

That's actually pretty solid sprite-work.

Just try to make the anti-aliasing a bit more consistent and it's perf.

yeah, aa has always been a bit of a downfall for me when spriting

250d3df5544ca8ebffbdf426241c4bed.png

i gave myself a moustache, opinion time, which do you like better, with or without the 'stache?

Back