new assist trophies and pokemon

MoonAge

King Bowser
Pronouns
She/her
While all these new characters and stages are being revealed, there's still no info on pokemon and assist trophies(or any items for that matter). What new pokemon/assist trophies do you want in the new smash bros?

Just one.

roserade.jpg

Like I've said in other threads, Magikarp would just splash around. At random, it would evolve into Gyarados and use Hyper Beam.

As for assist trophies, Rosalina, Dillon, Cut Man, Wonder Red just to name a few.

Chibi-Robo and Dillon are two that I think might be good picks for assist trophies.

Like to see Bisharp as a Pokemon.

Assist Trophies...? Myeeeeeeeeeeegggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh......

(like to see Proto Man and/or possibly Bass, though. Roll?)

I want more playable characters shown.

Pokemon:

Eevee

What Eevee should do when sent out: Depending on the enviroment it evolves into an Eeveelution.

Eevee: Normal and plain stages like pokemon stadium without changing. It'd simply use tackle if it doesn't evolve.

Vaporeon: Water based/themed stages especially those like Delfino plaza. It'd attack with Surf or Hydro pump.

Jolteon: Electricity based/themed stages (probably The electric field from pokemon stadium or Mega man's stage). It'd attack with a stronger variation of thunder or use charge beam/volt switch.

Flareon: Fire based/themed stages like Pyrosphere (or whatever the new stage from metroid was called) It'd attack with Flamethrower or Fire Blast.

Umbreon: Dark based/themed stages or probably stages where the stage's background changes from Day to Night ( Like Villager's stage). It'd use faint attack or dark pulse.

Espeon: Light based/themed stages (like the heaven stage where pit resides in would be ideal to consider as a light based stage) or probably stages where the stage's background changes from Day to Night ( Like Villager's stage). It'd use Psychic or Psyshock.

Leafeon: Nature based/themed stages like DK jungle. It'd use Leaf blade or Solar beam.

Glaceon: Ice themed stages like Ice climber's stages. It'd use Icy beam, Blizzard or Ice shard.

Sylveon: unknown, it'd probably evolve in a kirby stage. It'd use Moonblast.

I like the idea, a lot. Although, I wonder if they can do the coding that will allow Eevee to evolve depending on the stage. I'm assuming they can. But like those stages that change will be tad bit difficult.

While they're not new, I like to do the following:

Get rid of Bonsly
Get rid of Gardevoir or make her attack
Get rid of Munchlax

Return Porygon2
Return Scizor
Return Unown
Return Venusaur
Return Blastoise
Return Cyndaquil
Return Onix
Return Charizard
Return Articuno
Return Zapdos
Return Raikou

Hopefully cause everyone else to be incinerated by the moon colliding with the stage.

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
GARDEVOIR DOESN'T ATTACK

OBVIOUSLY MUST BE BAD NOW

...seriously, why does it have to attack? gardevoir's little shield thing was an interesting idea, and it definitely goes with the whole "protects its trainer" thing.

Dr. Javelin said:
Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
GARDEVOIR DOESN'T ATTACK

OBVIOUSLY MUST BE BAD NOW

...seriously, why does it have to attack? gardevoir's little shield thing was an interesting idea, and it definitely goes with the whole "protects its trainer" thing.

i actually made use of gardevoir a few times thanks to that.

Although it can be hard to make use of sometimes depending on the play style.

Have Helioptile use parabolic charge by attacking whoever's in first place (or second place if the summoner is in first) and decrease the summoner's damage percentage.

If Lucario returns its final smash should be activating its Mega Evolution.

Rambi the Rhinoceros; charges at opposing players, and can even be ridden on by the player who released him.

They might replace Lugia with yveltal. Honestly, as much as I like Lugia, seeing yveltal would be awesome and further promote x/y (if you have a 3ds, they are a staple)

Back