Help in Kingdom Hearts

MoonAge

King Bowser
Pronouns
She/her
I need help. In the Deep Jungle in Kingdom Hearts, no matter how many times I try, I can't beat the Stealth Chameleon. Can anyone give me some tips?

Make sure you have ethers instead of healing potions so that you can raise your magic back up and use cure on yourself, and stay locked on.

Mariofan169 said:
I need help. In the Deep Jungle in Kingdom Hearts, no matter how many times I try, I can't beat the Stealth Chameleon. Can anyone give me some tips?

Set as shortcut for magics and potion too. Also spam fire or ice if they work. When the hunter escape from the lizard, stay away from the lizard and attack on the hunter.

Ness said:
Mariofan169 said:

Set as shortcut for magics and potion too. Also spam fire or ice if they work. When the hunter escape from the lizard, stay away from the lizard and attack on the hunter.
they have NAMES, dude. don't be so racist against stealth chameleons and clayton (i think this was the name of the tarzan villian)

I need help, I completed Alice in Wonderland, Neverland, Halloweentown, Atlanta, Deep Jungle, Agrabah, Monstro, and I semi-completed the Coliseum. What do I need to do to get to Hades in the Coliseum?

Back