Your Worst Mario Characters

Boo Diddly

Shine Sprite
Mine.

10.Mario- The whole "Mario saves the princess and defeats Bowser thing" is kinda creepy.
9.Baby Daisy- I don't know the heck why
8.Spike- ARGH! I hate it when he throws those Spike Balls at me in NSMBW
7.Yoshi-I hate this guy because every time i play Mario Kart 7 as Wiggler, *Bleeping* Yoshi, He always beats me and he does the same with Shy Guy! :(
6.Baby Peach-She is another *Bleeping* Peach!
5.Metal Mario- He's to popular!
4.Rosalina- See above
3.Toadette- She can be annoying sometimes, but the bottom 2 are really annoying.
2.Daisy- THAT. *BLEEPING*. PRINCESS. She is almost as annoying as the character below.
1.The Stupid Pink Princess Thing- She's 1 because she always screams at me in Mario Kart Games :mad:

Birdo,Waluigi, Wario, and other characters I just don't like

Randombob-omb4761 said:
Im Yoshi said:
how dare you

I don't hate any character in the series but I hate Metal Mario just for how stupid of a character he is. And I used to hate Wario only because I was stupid to think it was cool to hate him.

The Koopalings, Baby Peach, and Baby Daisy.

3. DK - He's so annoying in Strikers
2. Wario - His whiny voice, but it isn't as worse as the below one.
1. - Wendy O. - OH MY GOD I HATE THIS ANNOYING AND WHINGING GIRL

Fawful, Waluigi, Baby Peach, and Pauline.

I would say Luvbi, but as far as the series as a whole is concerned, she's a pretty minor character. The character at the top of my list is Bowser. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I find him to be extremely overrated. He completely fails as a villain, plain and simple. Just about all the plans he ever comes up with have little to no originality, and I'll never understand why he gets the kind of recognition that he does.

The only characters I truly hate are Yoshi and Koopa Troopa. I really hate Yoshi and Koopa Troopa is the blandest character in the series.

You hate Metal Mario and Rosalina because there popular?

Boo and bob-omb are alot more popular then both of them.

I hate Wallop, Midbus, and Baby Mario.

Randombob-omb4761 said:
Mine.

10.Mario- The whole "Mario saves the princess and defeats Bowser thing" is kinda creepy.
9.Baby Daisy- I don't know the heck why
8.Spike- ARGH! I hate it when he throws those Spike Balls at me in NSMBW
7.Yoshi-I hate this guy because every time i play Mario Kart 7 as Wiggler, *Bleeping* Yoshi, He always beats me and he does the same with Shy Guy! :(
6.Baby Peach-She is another *Bleeping* Peach!
5.Metal Mario- He's to popular!
4.Rosalina- See above
3.Toadette- She can be annoying sometimes, but the bottom 2 are really annoying.
2.Daisy- THAT. *BLEEPING*. PRINCESS. She is almost as annoying as the character below.
1.The Stupid Pink Princess Thing- She's 1 because she always screams at me in Mario Kart Games :mad:
Im with you about Mario as second place, but Princess Peach for me is the first one, ¿she have powers and wait that two plumbers rescue her?

I never got why people hate Mario. He's just a "silent protagonist" and there really isn't anything to hate about him. And I mean, really, they're MARIO games.

I love to hate Daisy. She is just kind of annoying. Just picking her to be a Mario Party computer or something is always good fun.

ThePremiumYoshi said:
World10 said:
:dk2:Honey Queen(terrible waste of a roster slot that could have gone to someone awesome like Fawful. Waluigi's absence doesn't help her case any, either), Toad(YAPPERDAP), Daisy(Just something about her voice while racing in Mario Kart annoys me), Kersti(doesn't live up to her counterparts in the first three games), Metal Mario(Good as a power-up, not as a character. The dislike isn't as strong for him and Kersti, though.)

Bulbasaur said:
Im Yoshi said:

ugh, another birdo-hater
I hate Birdo for other reasons, not because of the trans-gender. I could even give evidence to argue Birdo is not a trans-gender

Because birdo is assumed to be a love intrest for yoshi,

The thing from smb2 is Ostro, so it's possible that birdo is a different character entirely. If that's not good enough for you, there actually was a birdo. A birdo in smb2 is those chickens that shy guys ride on level 3-2.

^ It was. That error ended up getting fixed in Super Mario Advance, though.

Oh. I never heard of that typo. Sorry

Im Yoshi said:
Because birdo is assumed to be a love intrest for yoshi,

Just because a shipping is official doesn't mean you have to support it.

Wart. That stupid frog thing makes me wanna puke. I also hate that cheesegobbler, Mouser. Mostly because of difficulty.

Back