Name a reason why you hate Peach

Boo Diddly

Shine Sprite
She's *Bleep* Annoying.

kinda funny that this topic went up when it did as i was just downloading some peach images.

:peach: :peach: :peach:

I don't hate her, but I do find her to be an incompetent ruler (except in Superstar Saga, since that Birdo switch thing was pretty intuitive. Then again, I think that was Toadsworth's idea....).

Mario4Ever said:
I don't hate her, but I do find her to be an incompetent ruler (except in Superstar Saga, since that Birdo switch thing was pretty intuitive. Then again, I think that was Toadsworth's idea....).
I thought it was Peasley's idea? That guy was awesome.

Peach is my least favorite of the Mario Princesses, but I don't hate her, plus she proved her usefulness in the first 3 Paper Mario's, but not so much in the "game we dare not speak of".

This is just stupid and this thread pretty much suggests that we all hate peach even though most here at the Super Mario Boards don't.

I don't hate her, but I find it annoying when she constantly screams 'Mario'

I like Peach. Especially in the RPG games, like TTYD.

I mean, I don't think I really HATE a character (maybe Daisy, but she's just annoying, and I do LOVE to hate her).

It only irks me that Peach has messed up mind problems, like in super princess peach she will go through rapid emotions, and when she's angry, she sets on fire! Also, she may have Stockholm syndrome, meaning that she likes being kidnapped, and seeing as she, nor her toads make any attempt to stop it.

YoshiMonsta said:
It only irks me that Peach has messed up mind problems, like in super princess peach she will go through rapid emotions, and when she's angry, she sets on fire! Also, she may have Stockholm syndrome, meaning that she likes being kidnapped, and seeing as she, nor her toads make any attempt to stop it.
True dat

I hereby name the reason why I hate Peach "Geoff". :peach:

I hate Peach in the platformers because she's a dumbass in distress.

But she's fine in the spin-offs. I even use her occasionally

A younger me would'a said "I hated her because she wears pink and always gets kidnapped". Also, Mario Party.

However, I have a fond liking to her now(mainly in SSB, PM and M&L).

Back