Favorite Pokemon from each Generation?

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
What are your favorites from each generation?

You can like them for any reason, like appearance, battling ability, typing, whatever.

My favorites:

Gen I: Blastoise. Such a cool design. A turtle. With GUNS. Also I have to admit there's some nostalgia here, as Squirtle was my first.
Gen II: Crobat. Also a cool design. Not too shabby in battling, too.
Gen III: Metagross. Cool design. Cool typing.
Gen IV: Weavile. This is my favorite Pokemon of all. Everything about him is just... cool. I like Dark types. And Ice types. He's got the whole ninja thing going for him, kind of a fragile speedster - which is my favorite kind of fighter.
Gen V: Escavalier. Probably the only Bug-type I like. He's got the whole knight thing, which is a nice design.

Gen I: Mew
Gen II: tie between Typhlosion and Wooper (and maybe Lugia too)
Gen III: Breloom
Gen IV: Infernape
Gen V: Tympole

Gen I: Too hard to pick.
Gen II: Tie between Tyranitar and Crobat.
Gen III: Salamence
Gen IV: Torterra
Gen V: Hydreigon

Gen I: Vileplume. Cute.
Gen II: Blissey. So cute, so adorable. And she is probably the best special defender.
Gen III: Kyogre. My favorite Pokémon. Awesome design. And insane power.
Gen IV: Giratina altered form. Awesome design as well. And very good tank.
Gen V: Garbodor. Just lol and well imagined.

Gen I: Alakazam. (Looks cool)
Gen II: Octillery. (IDK why i just like it)
Gen III: Shuppet. (Reminds me of the fear of puppets i had when i was a kid, i like that about it)
Gen IV: Lucario. (Too badass to hate)
Gen V: Litwick. (Cute and creepy, i named mine Hades lol)

EDIT: I will update this when Gen 6 comes.

Gen 1: Raichu
Gen 2: Crobat
Gen 3: Salamence
Gen 4: Abomasnow
Gen 5: Zweilous

Gen 1: scyther
Gen 2: ampharos
Gen 3: salamence
Gen 4: gliscor
gen 5: too much cool pokemon, but im going to go with hydreigon.

Gen 1: Magnemite. I hate Magneton. It's just three of them glued together. How original.
Gen 2: Steelix
Gen 3: Torchic. I also like Salamence a lot as well.
Gen 4: Magnezone. Much better than Magneton.
Gen 5: I haven't played it but I do like Carracosta, Durant, and Hydregion. There might be others.

gen 1: eevees and eevelutions (and charizard)

Gen2: eeveelutions

Gen 3: Rayquaza

Gen 4: Eeveelutions

Gen 5: Bisharp

Gen 6: Sylveon

Gen I: To be honest, I didn't like any of the pokemon in that generation as I think they all look ugly, but I think I would have to go with Mew.

Gen II: Cyndaquil. Favorite Fire type out of any generation; I can never let it evolve.

Gen III: Jirachi. I just loved that Pokemon.

Gen IV: Gallade. Hands down, it is my all time favorite Pokemon, and I could not be without him.

Gen V: Chandelure. I love Bisharp a lot, but Chandelure was just the best.

Gen I: Meowth
Gen II: Cyndaquil
Gen IV: Lucario
Gen V: Chandelure

Can't think of a favorite from Gen III.

cryoAwakening said:
Gen I: To be honest, I didn't like any of the pokemon in that generation as I think they all look ugly, but I think I would have to go with Mew.

gasp.

you calling eevee ugly?!

Super Smash Bros 4 Mario said:
cryoAwakening said:

gasp.

you calling eevee ugly?!

No, I think Eevee is one of the good ones. I'm talking about the Generation as a whole; sorry, I didn't make it clear. I don't hate all of them.

I mean really...Porygon, Eggecute, Mr. Mime, Venorat, Tangela, Jynx, Gloom, Grimer, Muk, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Lickitung...

The list goes on.

Don't diss Hitmonlee, man.

I'm judging mine completely on looks, so...

Gen I: Omanyte and Omastar
Gen II: Spinarak
Gen III: Shiftry and Duskull
Gen IV: Honestly, there's so many I love from this generation, but if I had to pick my top three, it'd be Dusknoir (all time favorite), Yanmega, and Drapion.
Gen V: Chandelure and Cofagrigus
Gen VI (subject to change): Honedge

Gen 1: Koffing, James' main Pokemon in the anime and I loved James
Gen 2: Spinarak, though Manatine is quite close
Gen 3: Duskull, I love and Hariyama because I always find myself with one, Swampert is quite close
Gen 4: Manatyke
Gen 5: Cubchoo

Gen 1: Magmar
Gen 2: Umbreon or Project XD001
Gen 3: Hariyama
Gen 4: Abomasnow
Gen 5: Stoutland

generation 1: venusaur
generation 2: skarmory
generation 3: gardevoir
generation 4: magnezone
generation 5: galvantula

id list reasons but i cant seem to shutup about them once i start talking.

Gen 1: Pretty obvious, because Psyduck is my favorite Pokémon out of all of them and also a Gen 1 Pokémon.
Gen 2: I guess I would have to say Skarmory because he looks pretty cool and I can't think of any other Gen 2 Pokémon that I like off the top of my head. Maybe Ampharos.
Gen 3: Snorunt. It's adorable in my mind. I also love its evolution (Froslass), but it's Gen 4. Glalie does not exist. Maybe.
Gen 4: Hard to say since this is my favorite generation. Gotta say Mamoswine because his design is like the shit. He's also pretty powerful.
Gen 5: I liked a lot of Pokémon in this generation; can't really say one - but I like Jellicent and Hydregion the most. Cubchoo's also adORabLE but I don't like him as much as a Pokémon.

One: Blastoise, per Javelin's reasons. Arcanine for its design, stats and personality. Psyduck is funny and Golduck is a really good Pokémon for something that's balanced. And Pikachu of course.
Two: The Mareep family. They're cute and very reliable Pokémon. Miltank's fairly powerful, with some other uses.
Three: I liked Mudkips before they were cool. :P Also, Flygon. It was the first dragon type that really captured my attention.
Four: Gallade.
Five: Golurk. An ancient statue that can fly. The embodiment of awesome.

Gen 1: Eevee and Squirtle
Gen 2: Eevee
Gen 3: Eevee
Gen 4: Eevee
Gen 5: Eevee
Gen 6: Eevee

I mean Eevee, is in every generation.

(I'll edit this with a more serious response in a little bit.)

Rocker64 said:
Gen 1: Eevee and Squirtle
Gen 2: Eevee
Gen 3: Eevee
Gen 4: Eevee
Gen 5: Eevee
Gen 6: Eevee

I mean Eevee, is in every generation.

(I'll edit this with a more serious response in a little bit.)
<3

Back