100% Completing Games

What games do you know that you've completed 100%? I think I've completed maybe 12 or 13 of my game collection. I'm horrible at getting 100% because most of it involves some sort of tedious task (RPG's tend to be the hardest for me to 100% because of all the collectibles).

Or, are there any games you would like to complete 100% or have tried to but failed/gave up?

I recall one game I've completed fully. That being Mario Golf(GBC).

Two I've ALMOST got to 100% are:

Tales of Vesperia(360; 90%-95% done)
Super Smash Bros. Melee(99%; only needed Diskun trophy)

ok my backloggery says i've got about 12 completed games (out of around 70), which are the following.

3DS:
Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure
Super Mario 3D Land
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask

DS:
Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter
New Super Mario Bros.
Professor Layton and the Last Specter
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
Super Mario 64 DS

PS3:
LEGO Batman 2
LEGO Star Wars 3
LEGO Lord of the Rings
Sly 2: Band of Thieves

Wii:
Kirby's Return to Dreamland
LEGO Indiana Jones 2
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Sonic Colours
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Until 2009, I've always managed to complete any game I've played, not 100%, but at least the main parts were always finished.
from 2010 onwards, I've started to afford myself more and more games, giving me no way to beat them (at) all.
Currently, most games I'm playing are played to analyse how these games work, how to improve, what to avoid, etc.
An exception to this rule is Mario Kart, which I still play for fun.

The only game I've 100% was inFamous 2.

I had to play the game 3 times through.

Twice on the hardest difficulty.

Lessee

Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, Metroid: Zero Mission, Soul Calibur 2, Kirby's Dream Land 2, Kirby's Dream Land 3, Kirby SuperStar (Ultra), Kirby 64, Super Mario 64 (DS), Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Mortal Kombat: Deception, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle and pretty much every Mega Man and Mega Man X game.

Kirby Air Ride
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
New Super Mario Bros.
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Super Mario 64 DS
Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
Kirby Squeak Squad
Kirby's Return to Dreamland
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Smash Bros.
Mario Kart 64
Mario Kart Double Dash!!
Mario Kart DS
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Party 5

I'm close to 100%ing Super Smash Bros. Melee. The only trophy left that I need is the Mew trophy (yes, I got the Diskun trophy).

Hm, with RPGs, I usually don't 100% them since you need to collect several things (though I do some sidequests and I do like 85% of the game lol), but I can 100% games like Mario Kart/NSMB/Kirby with ease.

Most platformers that I've played, I've 100% completed them; most notably, the Super Mario titles. This doesn't really apply to RPG titles though.

Super Mario Sunshine
Super Mario Galaxy & 2
Super Mario 3D Land
...basically every 3D Mario game and every NSMB game...
Paper Mario: TTYD
Super Paper Mario
The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time
Basically any Mario spin-off game...

As a kid, I had a lot of freetime.

there once was a time when I would try to beat any game %100, except Pokemon because lolcatch 'em all my ass. These days, I'm lucky to even get to the end of the game before remembering I have responsibilities now and should probably be doing something more important.

Crocodile Dippy said:
there once was a time when I would try to beat any game %100, except Pokemon because lolcatch 'em all my ass. These days, I'm lucky to even get to the end of the game before remembering I have responsibilities now and should probably be doing something more important.

I don't even think it's possible to get a 100% on today's Pokemon. You have to be like playing Pokemon since it started and transfering all your Pokemon over each generation to get even close to catching them all.

Or use cheats to automatically get them all. :P

cryoAwakening said:
I don't even think it's possible to get a 100% on today's Pokemon. You have to be like playing Pokemon since it started and transfering all your Pokemon over each generation to get even close to catching them all.

It is possible to catch 'em all today without any cheating devices but it takes a tremendous amount of dedication, something most of us lack when it comes to Pokemon.

I actually have one of every available Pokemon stored in the box in White 2, and a few of the event-only ones, which is the product of my desperately trying to quit the series over these past 15 years and failing miserably. But those few missing event mons are taunting me.

Super Mario Galaxy 2, Super Mario 3D Land, Assassin's Creed III (not counting The Tyranny of King Washington, which I haven't gotten around to buying the rest of/playing), and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. As for what I want to 100%, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D and Assassin's Creed II.

tales of games, ive even completed 100% of vesperia and symphonia MULTIPLE times.

Think i did it with lttp and luigi's mansion as well. Also paper mario.

My interest for 100% completion is dependant on how completion is graded. I don't care much for 100% completion in most 3D platformer or sandbox games since doing that usually involves prowling the gameworld for worthless rubbish or doing repetitive sidequests, but "skill-based" tasks like hunting down gold medals in Rogue Squadron or S-ranks in Armored Core is very addictive to me.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Alien Hominid
Super Mario Bros
LOTR: Conquest

There may have been more, but I'm bad at beating games in the first place, even harder to then 100% complete it.

I'm working on 100% completing both InFamous and InFamous2 however.

Also planning on replaying Far Cry 3 to get 100%

Back