Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Lin Beifong

Iron Chief
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
The issue is currently experiencing a few issues, and a request of countermeasures has been issued to the staff to save it. Apart from that the 'Shroom is now available though. You may attempt to read it. Or not.

i was waiting to say that there are a ton of broken images everywhere, but yeah

this is an excellent issue despite critic corner's...emptiness

Yes, the broken images. I've uploaded all the images that I had access to. The rest are presumably in the possession of the two directors, both of whom are currently not here. I guess we'll have to wait for one of them to return before this problem can be solved.

Pyro said:
i was waiting to say that there are a ton of broken images everywhere, but yeah

this is an excellent issue despite critic corner's...emptiness

i had a shb but i sent it in just too late

Bilbo Baggins said:
where's the option "one"

i always vote for it

I am aware of that. This is my ingenious plan. You will have no choice but to vote the lowest possible score, and I will then walk around and take it out of context, telling everyone about how this issue was "so great, even that one guy who always gives us a 1 gave us a 7.5 this time".

DCI Gene Hunt said:
i had a shb but i sent it in just too late
that just means you'll need to work extra hard next month with two shb sections

also I just can't hold two sections up anymore

I think all problems have been solved. If you're still experiencing difficulties, please let me know. I hope you enjoy the issue, it's great. Wait no, it isn't great, it's Waluigi great.

I liked it.

Zelda Drawing Contest said:
Drawings can be either hand-drawn or made by computer. 3D models won't be accepted for this contest. Don't worry, we may host a contest specific for 3D models later down the road.
Dammit. :mad:

Anniversary Announcements said:
Additionally, a Mario Kart 7 tourney is in the works, hosted by PyroGuy6 (User:PyroGuy6) (Talk) (User_talk:PyroGuy6) and Lakituthequick (User:Lakituthequick) (Talk) (User_talk:Lakituthequick).
Funny how the co-host is summed up first.

I liked the Fake News sections this month. We all did a pretty good job. Maybe I can do even better next month.

well my find the differences is broken but ill have that fixed in the next 15 minutes

EDIT: I've fixed my images. Also, Gamefreak's Kirby boss images are broken.

I was dumb and forgot to upload the images. Everything should be in tip-top shape now.

I would like to thank everybody involved in making this issue what it was. It is amazing to see The 'Shroom reach its Seventy-fifth edition, and I am happy to have been a part of this celebration.

Super Mario Bros. said:
I would like to thank everybody involved in making this issue what it was. It is amazing to see The 'Shroom reach its Seventy-fifth edition, and I am happy to have been a part of this celebration.

Your welcome. :D

It wasn't fair the FAKE NEWS section was about Kirby and not Mario! The wiki is called "Mario Wiki" and not "Kirby Wiki"

I barely even know anything about Kirby, so why didn't you tell me it was a Special Issue?

:mad:

Dry Bones 2.0 said:
It wasn't fair the FAKE NEWS section was about Kirby and not Mario! The wiki is called "Mario Wiki" and not "Kirby Wiki"

I barely even know anything about Kirby, so why didn't you tell me it was a Special Issue?

A. We DID say it was a special issue.
B. All the other sub teams weren't about Mario.

I was actually glad that the Fake News was about Kirby, as I like Kirby way more than Mario.

Dry Bones 2.0 said:

Stop being a whiny baby about it. Lots of people like Kirby, and I think the special issue was a great way to shine light on Nintendo's other series.

we'll probably dedicate some future special issues to different Nintendo franchises more specifically, we just chose these five as a broad concept as they represent Gamefreak's favourite Nintendo series. Plus Waluigi.

Back