Despicable Me 2

I have to say, I am looking forward to this. I absolutely loved the first one.

The trailer blew my mind. Jesus Christ, I haven't heard Without Me for ten years.

For the convenience of everyone else:

Time Turner said:
For the convenience of everyone else:

wow you made me look up the trailer just for me to scroll down and see it here

but wow, this actually looks pretty interesting. really impressed by the graphics, the movie is beautiful

Seems kinda unnecessary.

Also, the "Anti-Villain League"? Shouldn't it be the "Hero League", by that logic? Why does this universe have supervillains but not superheroes?

they are superheroes, they're just devoted to opposing supervillains instead of opposing crime itself

Gundam Tanaka said:
they are superheroes, they're just devoted to opposing supervillains instead of opposing crime itself

They just don't call themselves that.

I'm just nitpicking at this point.

though to be fair it seems like Gru is going the path of Shrek where he just loses the whole "oh yeah I'm a bad guy" shtick

well i think you would do the same too if you were a former supervillain who was caught by the anti-villain league

Doctor Walter Bishop said:
I have to say, I am looking forward to this. I absolutely loved the first one.

The trailer blew my mind. Jesus Christ, I haven't heard Without Me for ten years.

pretty much my exact opinion.

Can't wait to see it.

When i heard they were making a sequel. I couldn't really imagine it being that good, But when i saw the recent trailer, I changed my mind.

Just got home from watching it.

It was pretty entertaining. Graphically beautiful, and pretty funny. But plot wise, really lacking. There wasn't much plot development after the first ten or fifteen minutes, which were pretty much all shown in the trailer. It's pretty sad when you can guess the ending from a couple of minutes into the movie... Also, it felt like a missed oppurtunity to explore other super villains, and overall, didn't feel like a true sequel to Despicable Me.

Back