Poll Committee
'Shroom Consultant
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
example (probably my best work, look at that chair):

Z9UMvyy.png

requests will probably be slow and to be honest you can request other stuff i guess but theres no guarantee ill actually get around to it because of my skill level

Re: art req thread (accepting spherical objects and chairs)

Could you please draw a really comfy, pink chair?

But Snack she posted that in the OP.

Day 1

cKb6Xbv.png

The bucket tool was doing weird shit with the outlines so I made a pretentious pop art statement

It's transparent

I humbly request your best spherical chair.

Re: attempting to draw a chair every day for god knows how many days, also art reqs

I'll try to do that for tomorrow's chair as per the topic title

Re: attempting to draw a chair every day for god knows how many days, also art reqs

thanks for doing my request, i will recommend you to my friends

i was recomended by xp to make a request
make the bros celebrating nates birthday

Draw the president as a chair. My fellow chairicans.

potato chair pls

Day 2 Warmup

soz i had to take some time off. might do a real chair later

[21:34] Teruteru_Hanamura http://i.imgur.com/bPthwhk.png i ended up drawing a really deformed snack next to a bottle of ye olde wine
[21:34] tb dat snack
[21:34] Teruteru_Hanamura i think its supposed to represent him drinking his sorrows away after the apocalypse
[21:34] tb he looks like a chair
[21:34] Teruteru_Hanamura does he
[21:34] Snack did that snack start out as a chair yeah
[21:34] Teruteru_Hanamura no
[21:35] Teruteru_Hanamura i was trying to make a chair originally though
[21:35] Teruteru_Hanamura then i decided against it and just drew something dumb
[21:35] Teruteru_Hanamura and then i ended up making it you
[21:35] Snack gee thanks

YZDKDeA.png
utpRZCZ.png

new comic

whos ass is that

that's just someones ass, i specifically left it ambiguous (read: didnt want to draw details that would distinguish the ass as belonging to someone in particular)

was the ass specifically left plain so viewers could project their own ass onto it and involved themselves in this comic

Usagi Tsukino said:
(read: didnt want to draw details that would distinguish the ass as belonging to someone in particular)

How many asses have you studied to an extent that you could draw details distinguishing them as belonging to specific people?

Rei Hino said:
was the ass specifically left plain so viewers could project their own ass onto it and involved themselves in this comic

yeah, thats a good suggestion and ill go with it. thanks

as for dragonfreaks post no i dont think you can really substitute ass for any fantasies or anything, or at the very least it would take more imagination than giving yourself self-esteem by thinking of the little dude complimenting your ass

also m4e what i actually meant by that is that i didnt want to draw like... the face which is why i made the proportions so out of whack

id have to say i only have an intermediate knowledge of asses and that i could likely not draw specific ass details, but in the end i think that everyone would have to know what someone's ass looked like in order to say "oh yeah, that's <person>'s ass. good reference"

Back