Blind Forum Chicken - Day 5: Yawn.

Are the rules clear?

• Total voters

Tantusar

Guess who's back. Guess who's keeping this name.
HOW TO PLAY:
1. A random number between 10 and 100 will be selected via random.org.

2. You start at 0, with no knowledge of the random number.

The next two steps will repeat until everyone has fallen off, stopped, or left the game because it's "too slow":

3. You will have 24 hours to select a number between 1 and 10 and PM it to me. You will move this number.

4. After the 24 hours, everyone's position will be revealed, along with the names of anyone who has fallen off. (Gone past the number.)

5. Finally, the person(s) who stopped closest to the number without falling off will be declared the winner(s).

That clear?

1. aregularforumuser
2. PrincessofPeaches was Modkilled Day 1
3. World10
4. Prince Bowser Junior
5. BowserJunior
6. NSY
7. Toad Eightyfive
8. Roserade was Modkilled Day 1
9. Epic Nitwit
10. Neptune
11. Rocker
Bold = Confirmed

Re: Blind Forum Chicken

can i join?

Note please: As an Australian, my time is 14 hours ahead of forum time. If you ever start wondering, "WHY IS TANTUSAR NOT SAYING ANYTHING?!?" it's probably because I'm trying to get some sleep.

Did anybody think the rules were unclear at all?

Completely legal bump.

Also, there's a poll at the top of the topic now, asking if the rules are clear. It will take literally two clicks to complete.

Another completely legal bump.

Please, somebody, SIGN UP ALREADY!

Please, somebody, sign up. :'(

We will begin about one day from whenever the next person signs up.

I made an amendment to the instructions. I realised that if I reveal everyone's position, then everyone will pretty much know where to stop as soon as the first person falls. Also, still waiting on one more person to sign up.

Oh well. The link still works, though, and that's what matters. Do I count that as a confirm?

Back