Supper Mario Broth

Glowsquid

Shine Sprite
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
Supper Mario Broth is a Tumblr account run by the former manager of Waluigious (remember that?). It serves as an insanely comprehensive archive of medias of obscure elements of the franchise, may they be comic and manga scans (most of them so obscenely obscure that they're not mentioned on the wiki), facts, ads, sound clips… etc. It also showcases the occasional fanwork and has a companion twitter, which share random facts about the series and (horrible) puns

It's a treat for the serious Mario fan and I like it. Anyone else's been following it?

Interesting blog, but too bad I don't have a Tumblr

Glowsquid said:
It's a treat for the serious Mario fan and I like it. Anyone else's been following it?
Yup. Ya wonder what those images I post in the 9gag thread and the GIF Battle thread are from? Well, now ya know. xP

Bumping this thread as the blog and twitter have resumed updating after a long hiatus.

Whooppee, there is some good stuff found in there.

Wow, there's a french magazine cover that has both Mario and Sonic contemplating suicide? That is rather dark.

Huge bump but:

It has finally come back again.

ZOMG I thought it was dead. This is a fantastic Mario resource site, I didn't really appreciate it until last yearish when I saw a lot of obscure Mario content and merchandising, not to mention very useful GIFs, but I discovered that it hasn't really updated so I thought it was dead.

I noticed it resumed updating on April 1 but I was waiting to see if it was going to be a regular thing or if it's going to stop again shortly (as it did last time I bumped the thread).

Though if it doesn't, I can definitely flush plans for a mariowiki tumblr down the toilet.

I love this blog as well. I think it made me found out about some very obscure and interesting things. I'd probably need to look at this place as a resource for any fun or interesting things to add to MarioWiki

The recent Mario Party pictures are nice.

Featured Image plz

tumblr_o58echpGO81rrftcdo2_500.jpg

I wonder if this is even a sprite rip or a screenshot. Maybe later, I'll find out.

It's a sprite rip from that Jigsaw Puzzle minigame (the Extra Mode version of it, not the mini-game mode version of it) from Mario Party 4

I looked up Jigsaw Jitters , which is the minigame that contains these sprites, but I haven't found images of them. That's why I'm wondering if it's an actual sprite rip, wherever Supper Mario Broth took this from.

They probably dumped it with the Dolphin Emulator, considering they took free-look enabled screenshots in the past

Wow, Baby Mario isn't messing around.

tumblr_o5kiswI7fX1rrftcdo1_1280.jpg

Back