The Great Epic Forum Game of Epicness

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
So I got fed up with the casual nature of the Control the Throne game and decided to make my own more awesome version. So what?

The main objective of this game: to create the most epic story of all time. The first person to post (that is, me) will start a grand story. The next user will then follow-up that post with a continuation of the story, but with the same epic theme. You are completely allowed to resolve plot points, add new ones, introduce characters, etc - but it has to follow the theme of the story so far (i.e. you can't re-introduce a character that has already been killed off) and it needs to be relevant.

Having a long post to continue the story is not required, but your post got to have depth.

I'll start this.

The Chimaera, Unknown Area of the Milky Way Galaxy

Grand Admiral Thrawn strode onto the bridge and Pellaeon instantly snapped to attention. As Thrawn settled down in his command chair, the Ysalimir and nutrient frame he always carried with him around his neck, Pellaeon began to feel his anticipation rise. Finally, their campaign could begin. The search for Earth had delayed them for some time, but finally it had been located and the Imperial fleet assembled. Their mission: to capture for the Emperor the legendary seven jewels that would be needed to power his greatest starship to date - the Eclipse-class Star Destroyer.

Thrawn looked towards Pellaeon. "Are all ships assembled?"

"Of course, sir. Twenty Star Destroyers are currently standing by for orders, along with all ten Interdictors. Not to mention the Victory Star Destroyers, Nebulon frigates, and other assorted support craft. All forces are waiting only for your command."

Thrawn smiled. "And soon, we shall have the power to bring the Rebellion to its knees... It is time. Give the order Captain. It's time to change history."

He turned his red eyes out into space, in the direction where countless light-years away a small planet would about to be hit by a force beyond its power to comprehend. And watched as the starlines began to streak, and the vast fleet began its journey...

Status of the story:
Heroes: (none as of yet)
Villains: Thrawn, Galactic Empire; (add as needed)
Objective: Capture of the Chaos Emeralds

Back