Holy Grails

Glowsquid

Shine Sprite
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
(Duly plagiarised from the Transformers wiki : P)

Some articles on the wiki are barren, not because of a lack of interest, but simply because the subject is very rare, obscure or impenetrable to the western fandom. If you own or have any information about the following items, please let us know.

Last edited:
That lost footage of Mario Takes America sounds interesting. I did some research (didn't really expect to get very far), and apparently no content has been released to the public. But it must exist: at least one person had to have taken a picture or filmed the event. It's just a matter of tracking it down. You know, it may be worth a shot e-mailing Nintendo America directly and querying them about it. I've had some luck in the past when I requested official Virtual Boy Wario Land enemy names, and when Edofenrir did the same for Wario Land II back in 2009.

Nintendo had nothing to do with Mario Takes America beside licensing Mario to Philips, though. If this is to be believed, the game was overseen by Philips and developed by three guys whose company went bankrupt after their funding were cut off, one of which is dead.

Ooooh, I love obscure stuff because nobody else bothers about them. Anyway, there are some extra BS Mario games you haven't mentioned yet, including BS Mario Paint: Yuu Shou Naizou Ban and Dr. Mario BS Version, which don't even have a page yet.

Should a notice of this be on the main page, just like tfwiki?

Baby Luigi said:
It's on the sitenotice.

YoshiKong said:
Baby Luigi said:
It's on the sitenotice.

I meant permanently on the main page

I actually read, and own some Super Mario-kun, like Vol. 39. I bought them at a shop with a discount with 1/4 the price. Do you want me to give you a detailed summary about Vol.39? I may have other volumes, but I cannot find any. And I own some Pikapika Mario-Kun(Vol. 2 and 4)

Xanthium said:
I actually read, and own some Super Mario-kun, like Vol. 39. I bought them at a shop with a discount with 1/4 the price. Do you want me to give you a detailed summary about Vol.39? I may have other volumes, but I cannot find any. And I own some Pikapika Mario-Kun(Vol. 2 and 4)
Yes! We need info about Volume 39. And we have virtually nothing about the Pikkapika Volumes. Whatever you can do is appreciated!

This is what we've got for Vol. 39 at the moment.

[quote author=Super Mario-Kun, Volume 39 summary]
Another volume based on Super Mario Galaxy, some of the powerups from the game are displayed on the cover. Not much else is known about its contents.
[/quote]

Should I post it here??? It revolves around Luigi a lot. The summary of Vol. 39:

Episode 1: Talks about Luigi being lost again, and a Flipbug being in love with Luigi.
Episode 2: Searching a star in garbage.
Episode 3: Luigi trapped in a galaxy. A spin top with a spike is fought as a boss;
Episode 4: Finding a gold shell for a penguin
Episode 5: Centers around Boo galaxy, and in particular Mrs Boo.
Episode 6: Racing against a Boo for a star.
Episode 7: Bouldergeist battle
Episode 8: Agaist "Monty Mole King".
Episode 9: Against a "Golden Chain Chomp"
Episode 10: Against Chief Chilly.
Episode 11: Helping a snowman regain his body.
Special episode: Mario Party 4

Also, for the Pikkapika version of Mario kun, you cound say that Peach cooks real bad, confuses salt and sugar, and needs to add less spice into her food. In the vol.2, Bowser is seen agonising after eating some of her food.

Dammit I wish someone had a copy of the Partners in Time one

Please do ;)

Have you ever heard of "Book Off"??? That place has an IMMENSE amount of books and manga. That is where I buy all my manga.

Dang, Xanthium. I'm very curious about the manga. I want to know more about the characters there. How different is their personality? What is their personality. I've read a translated version of a few of them, and all I know is that Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi did really stupid and random things, including attempting to glue a Koopaling inside his shell.

Baby Luigi said:
Dang, Xanthium. I'm very curious about the manga. I want to know more about the characters there. How different is their personality? What is their personality. I've read a translated version of a few of them, and all I know is that Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi did really stupid and random things, including attempting to glue a Koopaling inside his shell.

Are you talking about the PikaPika version? I can tell you that Peach cooks really bad, Bowser will do anything to seduct Peach, Toad is ever-loyal to Peach. Mario is incredible, though: if Bowser menaces of hurting Yoshi unless Mario gives him cookies, Mario will refuse to keep his cookies.... Luigi has the same personality... Of course, it depends on the episode...

The PikkaPika version is mainly "Epic Fails" and stupid stuff are done there.

How much can you really write about a redemption machine, though? serious q.

A fair bit if you could write about all aspects of gameplay mechanics. The article at the moment is missing even the most basic information on the rules of the game, playfield layout, etc.

Comte Niark said:
Baby Luigi said:

Are you talking about the PikaPika version? I can tell you that Peach cooks really bad, Bowser will do anything to seduct Peach, Toad is ever-loyal to Peach. Mario is incredible, though: if Bowser menaces of hurting Yoshi unless Mario gives him cookies, Mario will refuse to keep his cookies.... Luigi has the same personality... Of course, it depends on the episode...

The PikkaPika version is mainly "Epic Fails" and stupid stuff are done there.

She meant the other version, since it's a lot of "Epic Fails" as well.

Back