Author Topic: BabyLuigiOnFire's Chicken Scratch (current projects: 3D trash, taking requests)  (Read 4906 times)

Shy Guy on Wheels

• Definitely on Wheels
  • King Bowser
  • Octagon?
    • View Profile
Could you possibly make an image of Isabelle being beaten up?

Koops

• Big dumbass furry who is actually a realist and knows that whatever crush he gets it's never gonna be the one.
  • Shine Sprite
  • Yo
    • View Profile
You.
Sick.
*bleep*...

Would you look at that, my list of punching bags is changing!

Quote from: Koops' punching bags
-Olimar
-Bayonetta
-Ridley (as Isabelle)
-Mr. Game & Watch

So... BLoF, take a well-deserved break, 'K? Don't need to rush such a request from SGoW, right?

After all, you did make my new desktop wallpaper.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 02:53:21 PM by Isabelle »

Ray Trace

• Yeah, hahaha, a little bit more hand sanitizer and we wouldn't be in this mess.
  • Mushroom Attendant
  • Baby Luigi
  • 🇷🇺 Малыш Луиджи 🇷🇺 – сырная бл🧀🧀🧀 Тарелка!
    • View Profile
Could you possibly make an image of Isabelle being beaten up?

Heeeeeeeey I didn't forget about this.

And....gulp....

You.
Sick.
*bleep*...

Would you look at that, my list of punching bags is changing!

So, I finally pulled through and made the "Isabelle getting beaten up" request that was hanging around here not too long ago. Here we are. Your wish is my command.

Imgur jpgeized my rather huge poster image (1920x1080 to be exact) I made from Source Filmmaker but no worries. You shouldn't see too much of a quality difference from the original png version. This image was posed in some sort of Slenderman lab map thing rather than a blank black map file just to add a bit of variety to the environment. I added at least five lights to the scene, one overhead whiter light with two environmental green lights, with two more lights glowing from my character's blades. I added dust particle effects to give that character hitting the floor impact flair for some illusion of prior motion in the picture.

I've used Smash Ultimate Isabelle and no one else other than my Russian character beating her up. To be fair, this is immensely out of character for my Russian guy. He's a good guy first and foremost, and he wouldn't thrash a friendly dog into the ground. Maybe you could pretend it's from a fighter game where there are no character, or my Russian guy is mind-controlled and being under the influence of evil, or that Isabelle herself is a demon in disguise and only looks like her so it's justified beating up innocent characters. Nevertheless, this is shortly after he had pummeled and tossed Isabelle in the ground, and is waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike with his blades, walking like a badass guy (more like a villain with that smirk and pose of his). Will Isabelle escape? Will Koops immediately counter-request with Isabelle beating up my character? I mean if he does I have to follow that request...so I hope he doesn't read this.

I'm in the process of making another SFM-related content, being a full-length 1:00 long animation. Watch this space because I'll post it here and the Mario fanart thread once it's complete.

In the meantime, enjoy a bonus image I made from Garry's Mod.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 09:19:20 PM by Baby Luigi »
RIP B. "Walkazo" Dalziel. December 16, 1991 to March 27, 2016.

Hank Williams Jr.

• Nobody wants wants to get drunk and get loud.
  • Dry Bowser
  • George Jones
  • Founder of the Sharknado Clan, formed 2015
    • View Profile
    • My GameFAQs account
I have a request.
I want to have an image of Baby Luigi shaking hands with Captain Falcon.
  I am addicted to Felicia, the character in the image on the left.  R.I.P. George Jones, in the image in the center and J. D. Sumner, in the image on the right.

Moldomré: The Crossover Episode

• I definitely know how to draw Koops!...it's just that I've never gotten around to it...right?
  • King Bowser
  • Moldomré
  • The local Pink Yoshi Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Profile
I'm almost afraid to like the post with...y'know. But I like the pic with Baby Luigi interrogating (the obviously guilty) Waluigi.

Twitter | Ask Thread | Luigi64DD, LeftyGreenMario, and BabyLuigiOnFire | Moldomré and Toadgamer in the avatar

Ray Trace

• Yeah, hahaha, a little bit more hand sanitizer and we wouldn't be in this mess.
  • Mushroom Attendant
  • Baby Luigi
    • View Profile
But I like the pic with Baby Luigi interrogating (the obviously guilty) Waluigi.

Ray Trace

• Mushroom Attendant
  • Baby Luigi
    • View Profile
On the meantime before I render my Captain Falcon shaking hands with Baby Luigi image and post that animation I had been working on, I've made a sequence of separate, still images in Garry's Mod that tell a story. It was actually pretty time consuming to make because I wanted to make every scene look good and, uh, cinematic?

I haven't done a conclusion image. They either get killed by the gigantic Kraken or have a diet composed of nothing but Kraken meat for several weeks straight before eventually getting rescued by Toadsworth on the MSS Seastar. Your choice.

• I definitely know how to draw Koops!...it's just that I've never gotten around to it...right?
  • King Bowser
  • Moldomré
    • View Profile
I don't want any Baby Luigis to be harmed in the making of this story. Kraken meat for dinner, m'kay?

Also, who are all these different Baby Luigis? Besides Russian of course. And the astronaut(?) one you have as your current avatar.

Twitter | Ask Thread | Luigi64DD, LeftyGreenMario, and BabyLuigiOnFire | Moldomré and Toadgamer in the avatar

Marie

• The best squid girl
  • Dry Bowser
  • Luigi 64DD
  • If you find any good Marie fanart, send it here!
    • View Profile
I've got a request for after you finish with the other one. Could you do my OC? You'd just need to recolor Luigi like so and add a black bow tie. Bonus points if you a Luigi model like in Mario Party 1 artwork, though come to think of it, that model might not even exist outside of 2D images. Super Duper Extra Bonus points if you include geese flying in the background, though I have no idea if you'll be able to find an appropriate model for that (I looked up "goose" with your link but it didn't seem to bring up any relevant results). All the extra stuff is not necessary though, I'll be satisfied even if it's modern Luigi with my colors and bow tie.   

Credit to several artists for my avatars, see this post. Also click the above image for nice music!
Userpage | Ask | Art

LeftyGreenMario

• Do not show the embarrassing CPU scores during the battle.
  • Donkey Kong
  • R.I.P. Walkazo December 16, 1991 - March 27, 2016
    • View Profile
    • RationalWiki
before eventually getting rescued by Toadsworth on the MSS Seastar
Or...

Ray Trace

• Mushroom Attendant
  • Baby Luigi
    • View Profile
At least the characters are not standing on islands smaller than them, stranded and helpless too while Mario sails on a boat.

Ray Trace

• Mushroom Attendant
  • Baby Luigi
    • View Profile
I've got a request for after you finish with the other one. Could you do my OC? You'd just need to recolor Luigi like so and add a black bow tie. Bonus points if you a Luigi model like in Mario Party 1 artwork, though come to think of it, that model might not even exist outside of 2D images. Super Duper Extra Bonus points if you include geese flying in the background, though I have no idea if you'll be able to find an appropriate model for that (I looked up "goose" with your link but it didn't seem to bring up any relevant results). All the extra stuff is not necessary though, I'll be satisfied even if it's modern Luigi with my colors and bow tie.

Definitely, yes. I'll come up with ideas to pose him. And I'm pretty sure there's a goose on the Garry's Mod workshop at the very least, because in that case, that I can decompile that and just add it to SFM.

Anyway, after toiling through the animation process of several weeks, LGM and I finally released the Source Filmmaker video!!!! It took a while but it was definitely worth it, LeftyGreenMario and I had a blast making it and refining all of it while the animation in of itself was a huge upgrade over our previous video, Creepy Wario. It's a minute longer, takes advantage of IK rigs, takes advantage of particle systems, uses a better video rendering method, uses some post-process effects, has much more characters in the video (9 extra characters, plus Metal Mario, my three characters, Green Mario, Wiggler, and Waluigi), uses better animation techniques, more sound effects and voices, and so on. Please give it a watch, and LeftyGreenMario and I would strongly appreciate likes, comments, and even subscriptions if you want!

And this is our last animation video just for comparison.

Ray Trace

• Mushroom Attendant
  • Baby Luigi
    • View Profile
Also, who are all these different Baby Luigis? Besides Russian of course. And the astronaut(?) one you have as your current avatar.

I love questions about them! The Baby Luigis are characters I made of course! They're part of a group of warriors who protect things and they all have the distinct wings, shields, swords, and cape apparels that tell you that they're all together in this. I've rotated between several of them as my avatars, including the red one, the yellow one, and the white one that's my current avatar. All of them have their own nationalities (signified by their flag designs on their shoulders) and all of them were designed after military uniforms throughout history. For example, the red one was designed after the outfits and pith helmets worn in the Spanish American war while the blue one was designed after Napoleon in the 1700's times, while the yellow one was designed after the Red Army. Same deal with the white one, except designed after Germans in the same time period as the Red Army. The purple one is just a contemporary today's military helmet wearing a fancy suit. In addition, they technically do have official names I gave them and they're typically named after their colors and properties of light (like the red one being called "Redshift" because he's red and redshift wavelength being a property of light) and the purple one is the obvious "Ultra Violet" because of his purple colors and UV rays being a thing. But I also like the simple "Red Baby Luigi" because that's really what he is.

I've uploaded a deviant art picture of them that explains in more detail about them if you're interested.

https://www.deviantart.com/babyluigionfire/art/Six-Baby-Luigis-at-the-Price-of-the-Original-767209361

Koops

• Big dumbass furry who is actually a realist and knows that whatever crush he gets it's never gonna be the one.
  • Shine Sprite
  • Yo
    • View Profile
I'm a good man, I will not request Isabelle beating up your character.

I might request something else, but I feel like I have no right to since I have a buttload of requests I haven't done myself, so I'll request something when that pile of work is done.

Lord Bowser

• Super High School Level Bowser
  • Core 'Shroom Staff
  • Power Star
  • "It's funny because we're all living in a simulation and free will is a lie."
    • View Profile
hopefully this isnt too much work but id like my oc modeled as well

i'm bowser with guzma's clothing, minus the shoes. remove bowser's spiked bracelets and collar, keep his hair (dont use guzma's)

thanks in advance :bowser:

(credit to TPG)

(credit to Mr. Edo)

Ray Trace

• Mushroom Attendant
  • Baby Luigi
    • View Profile
You know what?

I'll just model, unwrap, and texture the entire thing myself, how's that?

I know this is a lot of work but...that's my job you know. ;)

I'll post progress here too when I get started on it.

• King Bowser
  • Moldomré
    • View Profile
What do you use for all these different poses and stuff? I'm thinking about toying with models eventually, and since you are really good at it, I figure I'd use what you use.

Ray Trace

• Mushroom Attendant
  • Baby Luigi
    • View Profile
What do you mean by poses and stuff?

I guess I'll explain the programs I use, to cover all your needs and possibly answer your question.

Maya: Modeling
UVLayout: UV unwrapping
Substance Painter: Textures
3DS Max: Rigging, general purpose 3D program for me, such as when it comes to exporting .smds for Source and all that jazz, occasionally use it for rendering in mental ray
Garry's Mod: Sandbox game that you can also use to pose ragdolls in scenery.
Source Filmmaker: Source animation tool also can be used for modeling and posing.
GIMP: Image edits, if needed.
Blender: I used it for light video editing in my latest SFM video. It's also a model program but I don't know how to use it.

Hopefully I think that's it. Unfortunately, stuff like UVLayout isn't free and comes with a limited trial version that I have to constantly download and Maya/3DS Max come with student versions. I'm also going to warn you that it's a bit daunting at first, sorta like your first experience with Photoshop or any program really powerful and versatile, which Maya and 3DS Max are.

LeftyGreenMario

• Do not show the embarrassing CPU scores during the battle.
  • Donkey Kong
  • R.I.P. Walkazo December 16, 1991 - March 27, 2016
    • View Profile
    • RationalWiki
Maya 2018 offers a very good UV unwrap feature too, I've used that myself.

Ray Trace

• Mushroom Attendant
  • Baby Luigi
    • View Profile
I should probably learn how to use it. I'm very used to the UVLayout way of unwrapping things in that you pretty much visually tear a model apart and lay their skin out flat.

I've done George Jones/White Lightning/Simón de Bolivar's request of making Baby Luigi shake hands with Captain Falcon. Quite an unusual pair. One of them is a highly confident, quite powerful and muscular adult man who has super hero vibes and probably saves the day or something. The other is a meek little shy baby boy who has just started to learn how to walk and cries at his own shadow. But if there's anything that can instill confidence in Baby Luigi, who else other than the tall mighty captain pilot to give him a personal little handshake? I bet it's any little young boy's dream to come face to face with a comic book superhero and give them a little shake on the wrist, to say they too will grow up to be a superhero themselves some day. And Baby Luigi's gonna become an unlikely hero too!

This scene uses some Team Fortress 2 map that I don't remember the name of as the background and uses a total of 3 extra lights (basic 3 point lighting system) alongside with map lighting and visuals. No particle effects spam, and a slight color correction effects filter applied. Captain Falcon's model uses his Smash Ultimate model (yes it's ripped already, can't you believe it?) and is compatible with the auto-IK rigger, making him a breeze to pose (though his left arm gave some trouble as the joints needed to bend in just the right ways). Of course the Baby Luigi model is my own port of the Super Sluggers one as it's the best Baby Luigi model available. Unless you think I can whip up a better one, because I did whip up a customized Donut Steel Baby Luigi in the form of my Russian guy. Of course, I made Baby Luigi stand on something because compared to the good captain, Baby Luigi is a very little guy and he needed a little bit of support to at least match the eye height of the crouching Captain Falcon.

I like the Source Filmmaker light system more than the Garry's Mod one. It just looks more smooth and all than the jagged lights employed by Garry's Mod and anti-aliasing is taken more advantage of here. In addition, the image output is far large than the Garry's Mod one unless you use the poster function (and I don't quite recall that, need to look it up again).