Super Smash Bros. Brawl Arena/FCs!

yoshi123

~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
So I think this topic would be helpful so people don't have to PM each other; people may not see it until like several hours later. This would also prevents making a topic for each time someone wants to brawl. Even though Brawl's wi-fi is pretty bad. =P
However, if the staff think this may get out of hand or this is a bad idea, then do feel free to lock it.

I will also post people's Brawl FCs here, so people don't need to search each time.

However, there are rules that must be followed.

Rules
1) When asking for a Brawl, do be patient. It's not going to kill you to wait a few extra mins. =P
You may also try to schedule Brawls here!
2) Try to avoid double posting when asking for a brawl, but if no one has responded in a while, you can try asking again. However, don't spam asking for brawls.
3) Make sure to agree on your gameplay settings (i.e stock, teams, items, etc.) for you and your opponent(s) BEFORE actually brawling. Make sure you know who will be hosting as well.
4) Don't post here commenting after EVERY match. Only post here saying what you want to say on your matches once you and/or your friend(s) are done brawling.
5) While Brawl can get intense, don't be so dramatic and don't start flaming others either. Forum rules still apply. Remember, this is all in good fun!
6) If you want your FC added to this list, do PM me, or if it is your first time posting in this thread and are looking for a brawl, post it along with your request to Brawl as well. :)
^Oh and if your display name has changed, please tell me so that I can recognize you. I'll put your current display name in brackets lol

Have fun Brawling!! ^__^

Friend Codes
1. Timmy: 1504-5511-7250
2. NSM: 2063-4246-0008
3. MCS: 2922-0252-9636
4. 3K: 2234-6900-9346
5. Cirdec: 1247-0167-9504
6. SKMarioMan: 1806-2820-6423
7. Pyro: 4855-9477-0073
8. Bowser45: 5115-4980-4423
9. twinArmageddons: 5327-0592-1208
10. Knife: 0688-7328-3168
11. Super-Yoshi (Minako Aino): 3137-4276-7960
12. GoOMB: 4041-7947-9755
13. Giga12: 1765-5867-4335
(And the list can continue on and on...)

I might go out on Sunday, and later tonight I am going out for my brother's birthday. But I'm on March Break now, and I go back to school on March 11th, so yeah, I'll have plenty of time to brawl this week!

Sort of a bump. :p
Anyone want to Brawl tonight or tomorrow after 2:30 PM EST?

I added everyone else here, also my FC is 5115-4980-4423.

If anyone wants i'll probably be able to play anytime today before 4:00 EST.

New Super Mario said:
I've been wanting to Brawl again so bad, but last time we tried it just totally failed. Maybe it will work next time we try it.
This. I have no idea why NSM was getting error codes when he joined me or Cirdec. :c

Also Bowser45 I'll add your FC to the first post now.

Timmy said:
New Super Mario said:
I've been wanting to Brawl again so bad, but last time we tried it just totally failed. Maybe it will work next time we try it.
This. I have no idea why NSM was getting error codes when he joined me or Cirdec. :c

Also Bowser45 I'll add your FC to the first post now.
Plus the online already sucks the way it is for Brawl. Hopefully it'll be improved for SSB4.

I can Brawl for about 20-30 mins lol

What rules do you want NSM? =P

I'm leaving for a Brawl tourney soon and I want to practice so can we try without items? =P
Oh and NSM try re-adding my FC lol

Ok I don't think this'll work since I keep getting errors. Oh well.

Bowser45 said:
New Super Mario said:
Hopefully they improve it with SSB4.
have fun waiting
Actually, Kid Icarus had good online, and Namco is also helping them develop it, and they have alot of experience doing good netcodes, so I trust SSB4 to have better online than SSBB.

Xpike said:
Bowser45 said:
New Super Mario said:
Hopefully they improve it with SSB4.
have fun waiting
Actually, Kid Icarus had good online, and Namco is also helping them develop it, and they have alot of experience doing good netcodes, so I trust SSB4 to have better online than SSBB.
I meant have fun waitng until SSB4 comes out.

I found my video/audio wire for my Wii yesterday, so I'm up for playing Brawl with anyone here anytime.
Just let me know ahead of time that you want to play with Items on or whatever, so that I can play accordingly.
My FC is already in this thread.

Just a note to everyone, twinArmageddons is even better than I am. lol

I Ness ditto'd him last night constantly, and only won one time against him. He's an awesome player! :D
If you thought my Ness was hard to deal with, wait until you play him LOL

This post was not meant to be condescending at all.

Back