Anyone want to play Brawl, right now?

Right now, or maybe soon? If you would, I'm looking to play so post your code, and I'll post mine then.

EDIT: My code:

2063-4246-0008

(Found it in the awards tournament brawl quicktopic if you don't want to go on to look for yours and you were in that tournament)

Maybe in about an hour or so? I need to add you first. I'll tell you my code when I'm ready.

Timmy said:
Hey maybe later tonight I can brawl with you too? =P
MCS and I might played tomorrow or later this weekend. Maybe you can join and we can do 3 player. If we get a time and date set anyway (or if we're all online at the same time)

Hm, alright. I would've responded earlier, but I was in school while you posted this. :P
My timezone is EDT btw, right now it's 8:06 PM here when I posted this. If that helps with scheduling a brawl lol

Timmy said:
Hm, alright. I would've responded earlier, but I was in school while you posted this. :P
My timezone is EDT btw, right now it's 8:06 PM here when I posted this. If that helps with scheduling a brawl lol
Not sure about a specific time tomorrow, but I'll see what I can do.

When you made that post, yes. So now, it's almost 11 here, so in about 3 1/2. MCS might be able to show as well, so we'll see.

Sure. :p

Also, do you mind if we play without items? It won't stop me from playing, but I'd prefer it if items were off. =P

And just a warning, I usually take a long time to die xD

Timmy said:
Sure. :p

Also, do you mind if we play without items? It won't stop me from playing, but I'd prefer it if items were off. =P

And just a warning, I usually take a long time to die xD
I suppose items off is fine, but if we play again some other time, items get to be on!

I'll register your code right now.

You're really good.........

If MCS plays later, I call us two versing you (since from last time we played we were pretty equal)

All your attacks seemed to do triple damage, and my attacks never seemed to even work on you.....

Alright NSM, I'm done. Was fun!

Though two things I saw you kept doing that was easily punished:
1: You were relying too much on your Counters as Ike and Marth when I can easily grab you out of them.
2: You kept using attacks randomly, hoping that they would hit.
And also this is Ness specific, but you need better control of PK Thunder. :p

Also, I'll gladly accept that 2vs1 challenge. XD

Well, I never use Ness....... I figured that you were going to choose him as well.

I suppose it doesn't help that I rarely get to practice on anyone good.......

Kirby is my main, and I could only get 1 hit. And you spam that shield........ which is probably why a lot of my attacks failed.

Plus I'm VERY reliant on items, since I always use them pretty well.

Well, if you really think about it, Brawl IS more of a defensive game. Also, you should practice against more people on wi-fi; what counts is that you get experience and you learn what to do, what not to do, etc.

Ooh can I play too, or is this closed for the day?

My code thing is 2234-6900-9346

Proto Man said:
Ooh can I play too, or is this closed for the day?

My code thing is 2234-6900-9346
No you can play (you're on my friends list already, anyway)

That makes 4 of us (presuming MCS and Timmy show). Of course, if everybody is on, we could start now if it works with everybody.

Back