Mario and Luigi: Dream Team

Hobbes

Tucayo
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Henry Tucayo Clay
The fourth installment in the Mario and Luigi series has just been announced. It will take place in Luigi's dreams. And I think that's all we know so far.

I thought Bis would be the last.

This should make up for Sticker Star.

I'll keep my eye on this one.

Hobbes said:
The fourth installment in the Mario and Luigi series has just been announced. It will take place in Luigi's dreams. And I think that's all we know so far.
wat

I need to know more information before I can say something.

This looks cool actually.

Also I will most likely download from the eShop this time round.

trolling again nintendo

Jk, I didn't mind Starlow that much.

NSY said:
trolling again nintendo

Jk, I didn't mind Starlow that much.

I didn't mind Starlow either. I'm personally fine with Starlow returning.

So what are you guys hoping for this game?

Chiaki Nanami said:
Now, on the topic of Starlow, I didn't think she was that annoying in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. What was so annoying about her, anyway?
Everything about her annoyed me :P her dialogues, above all.

Hobbes said:
Chiaki Nanami said:
Now, on the topic of Starlow, I didn't think she was that annoying in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. What was so annoying about her, anyway?
Well, can you deal with her.

NSY said:
So what are you guys hoping for this game?
I don't know what I'm hoping for in this game. Above all, I just hope it will have a challenging final boss (which is what all the previous games have had). The thing I don't want to happen, however, is the linearity of Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time to reoccur. Even though that game was good, the linearity made it slightly duller than the other instalments in the series.
Hobbes said:
Chiaki Nanami said:
Why?

Now, did anyone notice the Attack Piece Block that was shown in the beginning of the trailer? Taking in the fact that Starlow is included as a character in this game, I think this game might take place after Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story or something like that.

Back