Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
'Shroom Consultant
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
ok so here is a topic for suggesting new ideas for the awards. this is for every category (mario, fail, userpedia, and shroom) so anything goes basically (dont submit joke suggestions here though. thanks)

Are there awards for user talents and traits? Such as best with images, best article writer, best personality, stuff like that?

how about a userpedia award for best userpedia (referata, scribblewiki, wikia, adriels and the current one) and add Dangan Ronpa as a fad in the fad award (if there is one).

Virtual Dino said:
Are there awards for user talents and traits? Such as best with images, best article writer, best personality, stuff like that?

We've had stuff like Best User Design, Best Story and Best Artist, don't think we've ever had something like personality, though.

How about best Donkey kong game and best wario game.

and maybe something like best Mario game that doesn't have mario as the main character.

and maybe include sticker star in the worst mario game award?

Akane Owari said:
Virtual Dino said:

We've had stuff like Best User Design, Best Story and Best Artist, don't think we've ever had something like personality, though.
Has Best Article Author ever been done?

I would like to suggest for the worst Koopaling Award to be removed.

Also best enemy is a suggestion for Mario.

Never knew that page existed.

And yes, Palkia47's rank is likely to be a mistake.

this should be fixed now

i read in the 'shroom another mario kart 7 tourney was being considered

if you let me, i'd be happy to host it once again

Lakituthequick said:
Okay.

When is the full Committee being selected actually?

it's pretty much selected but you can still sign up if you want

Back