Ray Trace

Fastest at casing, fastest at carrying
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
That show is awesome. I haven't really been interested in Transformers prior to this, but ever since a friend showed this to me, I've pretty much gotten into it. I've watched every episode and I liked most of them. I guess my favorite episode would have to be Patch. I know it's just a clip episode, but it's a clip episode of Starscream, who is my favorite character in the show. Gotta love his reactions to Megatron being angry at him. And my second favorite episode is Armada. Again, another Starscream episode, but still pretty hilarious. SCRAP THAT HURT!

I really can't wait for Season 3! It's gonna be awesome! I would really want to see Shockwave and the Dinobots into action.

You should. They're just as awesome as the episodes you watched. It really gets you into the show.

I don't care for Transformers really, the storyline I guess I'll never figure out, for as I started to watch some episodes too late.

Dear Baby Luigi,

I will wage a formal war with my co-general Zae over control of this thread.

Casualties are no object.

Sincerely,

Banjo

Yes, Transformers Prime is awesome.

I especially loved the parts with Unicron. I simply can't believe they killed him off so early into the series. I am still only a little bit into season two, as I don't have the Hub.

I still favor G1 as far as cartoons and RiD for their awesome toy designs. But you can bet as soon as Gaia Unicron hits American shores that I am snatching him up.

Clippy said:
Dear Baby Luigi,

I will wage a formal war with my co-general Zae over control of this thread.

Casualties are no object.

Sincerely,

Banjo

Or you can wage a little diplomacy for the control of the thread ;)

Clippy said:
I especially loved the parts with Unicron. I simply can't believe they killed him off so early into the series. I am still only a little bit into season two, as I don't have the Hub.

He's not exactly dead, just put into stasis. But yeah, I wish they did more with him.

Then again, they killed off Cliffjumper within the first five minutes, so it's not that surprisingly to see characters die pretty early.

I liked the original movie and the Armada/Unicron series better (it actually shows in the Unicron series finale that the Optimus Prime has the same thing-a-majig the original Optimus had)

Mikan Tsumiki said:
I liked the original movie and the Armada/Unicron series better (it actually shows in the Unicron series finale that the Optimus Prime has the same thing-a-majig the original Optimus had)

I watched only parts of the G1 movie, and I didn't really like the killing off of beloved characters.

Transformers prime... I... LOVE THIS SHOW.

Everything is well written(well maybe besides Miko, but at least she shapes up).

Jack is the best human, hands down.

The action, the CGI, the soundtrack, the writing, flawless.

Optimus is really good in prime at certain points(personally one of my favorite optimus's).

I love almost every character, although there a few things that kinda irk me(like the death of two characters that i love).

My favorite thing about this show, is by far the absolute amazement and awesomeness of

MEGATRON

The best Megatron to ever exist, not only does his design speak of immense badass to behold, but he is the epitome of destruction, evil, and cunning.

He's smart as hell, beats literally the crap out of everything, and even overwhelms the most powerful living prime weapon in the history of TRANSFORMERS.

Which is pretty impressive, hell he even beats bumblebee, arcee, bulkhead, and ratchet AT THE SAME TIME.

I've also watched all episode right now and I'm looking forward to season 3 also known as

BEAST HUNTERS

If that isn't awesome enough, Shockwave, one of my all time favorite decepticons is joining in the third season with beasts that are FIVE TIMES THE SIZE OF MEGATRON.

BEST THING EVER

to further prove my point of this absolute amazement, look at this amazing trailer of season 3.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BTW, airs on feb 15th. OH MY GOD

Eh, I'm one of those people who doesn't really mind Miko at all. Sure, she does some stupid things, but I like her overall attitude on things.

For me, I'm on a love-hate relationship with Megatron. I appreciate how evil, competent and cunning he is, but at the same time, I don't like him since I'm usually rooting for the good guys, even though my favorite character IS Starscream, and my second favorite is Knock-Out, both Decepticons. I do like the line-up of bad guys though. Soundwave is pretty damn badass, I love Dreadwing's code of honor, and I just like Airachnid for being evil as well. Vehicons? Well, they can't aim, but they're still pretty cool nevertheless.

Watched the trailer, and now I am eagerly anticipating the release of the first episode of Season 3. I really can't wait to see the Autobots faring against the giant beasts Shockwave gets out!

well miko was only bad in the first season, until her stupid actions almost costed bulkheads brain, other than that she has shaped up quite a bit since then.

Although the whole threat to megatron from her was amazingly hilarious.

Samus Aran said:
Transformers prime... I... LOVE THIS SHOW.

Everything is well written(well maybe besides Miko, but at least she shapes up).

Jack is the best human, hands down.

The action, the CGI, the soundtrack, the writing, flawless.

Optimus is really good in prime at certain points(personally one of my favorite optimus's).

I love almost every character, although there a few things that kinda irk me(like the death of two characters that i love).

My favorite thing about this show, is by far the absolute amazement and awesomeness of

MEGATRON

The best Megatron to ever exist, not only does his design speak of immense badass to behold, but he is the epitome of destruction, evil, and cunning.

He's smart as hell, beats literally the crap out of everything, and even overwhelms the most powerful living prime weapon in the history of TRANSFORMERS.

Which is pretty impressive, hell he even beats bumblebee, arcee, bulkhead, and ratchet AT THE SAME TIME.

I've also watched all episode right now and I'm looking forward to season 3 also known as

BEAST HUNTERS

If that isn't awesome enough, Shockwave, one of my all time favorite decepticons is joining in the third season with beasts that are FIVE TIMES THE SIZE OF MEGATRON.

BEST THING EVER

to further prove my point of this absolute amazement, look at this amazing trailer of season 3.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BTW, airs on feb 15th. OH MY GOD

I'm one of those guys that grew up on Generation 1. (Yeah one of those. We aren't all bad and judgmental.) As a result, however, I haven't seen some of the newer stuff. I think I stopped watching around the time of Beast Machines, which I did enjoy. (Beast Wars more so.)

That trailer looks pretty bad-ass though. And finally, a computer rendered Shockwave that stays true to the cartoon/comic books. Everything about that seems promising. Is it worth going back to watch the first two seasons of Transformers: Prime? If so, should I start from the beginning or are there certain episodes that would be more crucial to watch over others?

I'd really reconmend you just watch from the start to get an idea of everything.

Honestly the show really connects a lot of events throughout the series and just watching random episodes would just really confuse you.

Overall, if you liked the g1 comics you should like prime, it uses some of its elements along with some new ones, and actually has a pretty interesting background on cybertron and a lot of relics that the primes made.

Transformers prime is also loosely based on transformers exodus and exiles, not completely, but it has its similarities.

Be warned though this is without the doubt the darkest transformers has ever gotten, but theres plenty of good characters, awesome action, and some really good writing to go around so I'd suggest you watch some of it.

Theres also a comic series if I recall, but since the artist changes every issue it's a pain to read.

Oh and btw, unlike many other transformers continuities, the soundtrack is incredible.

I mean just listen to this:

http://www.allspark.com/content/view/11019/

Apparently, Beast Hunters is the last season to Prime. I am kinda disappointed in this. I don't like how this show is ending a little early. But, they have plans of making a Prime movie and another animated show with a different continuity, which is fine I suppose.

Not really that surprised, the creators even stated that a long time ago that prime was only going to be 3 or 4 seasons.

Although it was also mentioned they like what they did with prime so much they may even make future shows based on its universe.

news flash!

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-prime-39/transformers-prime-beast-hunters-first-three-episodes-titles-and-descriptions-177025/

show will be back on march 22nd, NOT SURE IF MY BODY CAN HANDLE IT.

I'm so excited! I really can't wait until the show starts airing its Beast Hunters episodes.

anyone interested in interviews might want to check this out.

It's concerning beast hunters with interviews from frank welker(megatron) and peter cullen(optimus).

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-prime-39/beast-hunters-mini-interviews-with-frank-welker-and-peter-cullen-177086/

oh man i really gotta watch season 2

Ok, I swear on the covenant of Primus that I'm going to buckle down and get some done this weekend.

Doctor Walter Bishop said:

Ok, I swear on the covenant of Primus that I'm going to buckle down and get some done this weekend.

All this week and you haven't watched season 2? Man am I ashamed at what you're missing

Doctor Walter Bishop said:

boy you better hurry the hell up because season 3 is really soon and season 2 is mandatory( and very awesome).

Back