Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Anser

King Bowser
Well, there have been several threads about what we would like to see in the next Mario Kart, which characters we want and whatnot. However, these seem disorganized and I think we lack an official thread.

For those who don't know, today, during the Nintendo Direct Satoru Iwata hosted, Mario Kart Wii U has been announced. No screenshots or videos were revealed, nor any information about the game. All we know is that they will fully show it at this year's E3 and a demo will be playable for those who assist to the conference.

What are your expectations? Which new elements would you like to see? Which characters? Which courses? Which items? Talk about it here. Any new information about the game will be posted in this thread.

See ya!

Re: Mario Kart Wii U

N64 Rainbow Road in full HD for Retro course plz

Besides that though. I actually hope some things carry on over from Mario Kart 7. At least the glider and water thing. Maybe the different car parts too.

Toadette and almost characters would be back. I want see Dixie Kong is return it.
I want DK characters are only Donkey, Diddy, Dixie and Funky.
I hope they not ruined roster again. Since Mario Sports Mix, they have been ruined roster and gameplay. Toss the great characters.
Please no weird newcomers.

I would totally be digging the hell out of a Rainbow Cup in which every Rainbow Road from every game are courses.

I know that the likehood of anything like that existing is almost nonexistent, but I want one anyway.

This looks promising.

NSY said:
This looks promising.
I wanna see screenshots before I decide for myself.

YoshiKong said:
NSY said:
This looks promising.
I wanna see screenshots before I decide for myself.
Yeah.

They will have to try hard to top the series new rival, Sonic & Sega.

Maybe they'll have some other Nintendo characters, like Captain Falcon in his Blue Falcon or Kirby on his Warp Star.

I want at least the MKW roster plus Paratroopa and Petey. They should also have Hammer Bro, Magikoopa, Wiggler, and Lakitu.

Don't have much suggestions.

Keep metal mario or at least make him a possible recolor or item.

I really hope they actually improve this freaking series.

Make it faster, more balanced, etc. etc.

MK7 looked boring as crap and had some pretty bad choices for characters, mario kart wii was a joke too.

I'd like to think it can be good, but the chance of surpassing sonic & sega all stars racing transformed is probably impossible.

I hated most of MKW's tracks. I really hope for N64 Toad's turnpike, royal raceway, yoshi valley and Rainbow road. Also I sure hope we get new items and the return of the Chain chomp

I'd like to see the return of the Kong family members and the Kremling Krew, if possible.

All I want is Baby Luigi being playable again

With Baby Mario and Toadette of course

Maybe they could bring back every character that has appeared alongside new ones. Also, customizable cars, I don't really care if they leave out gliders and water parts.

Maybe a 5th Cup, just to add more tracks in the retro cups. I really liked both Mario Kart Wii and 7, so ill be getting this as its released.

Crackin355 said:
Maybe they could bring back every character that has appeared alongside new ones.

That would be awesome. I would have a very fun time killing DK Jr.

Funny you should mention the Mario Kart Arcade GP things.

I wouldn't mind if Tingle was playable as long as I can burn rubber as Baby Luigi

Back