Author Topic: Showing online status?  (Read 612 times)

Soundless Voice

• Banned
  • Star Spirit
    • View Profile
Showing online status?
« on: November 28, 2012, 10:31:16 PM »
So I've been back and active and I want to show that I'm online, but I can't remember how to set it back like that...

Help?
I thought I'd give you guys one last chance, maybe that was a mistake. It seems to me like I'm not welcome here anymore, or maybe I never was. There are other forums that are more welcoming than here, so I may as well just retire to them again. You guys may have thought I was back for good, but you blew that last chance. Goodbye, and maybe you might realize how much you hurt me. Maybe you meant it, but maybe you guys were blind all along.

Kyoka Jiro

• No crime is graver than eating another man's lettuce.
  • #mwchat Operator
  • Star Spirit
  • Master Crash
  • The Dragon of the West
    • View Profile
Re: Showing online status?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 10:37:25 PM »
Go to Account Settings, and click "Show others my online status", that should do the trick.

Soundless Voice

• Banned
  • Star Spirit
    • View Profile
Re: Showing online status?
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 10:40:41 PM »
Thanks. I kept looking under "Look and Layout".

This can be locked.
I thought I'd give you guys one last chance, maybe that was a mistake. It seems to me like I'm not welcome here anymore, or maybe I never was. There are other forums that are more welcoming than here, so I may as well just retire to them again. You guys may have thought I was back for good, but you blew that last chance. Goodbye, and maybe you might realize how much you hurt me. Maybe you meant it, but maybe you guys were blind all along.