Nintendo Network

ToxBox

Power Star
This thread is same as 3DS friend codes but this is for Wii U. We use this thread to show our NN ID same as friend code. You don't need to post in this thread until you get Wii U.

Rules:
#1 If you want your NNID added to the list quickly, PM me
#2 Also you need to let we know if you are allowed to video chat or not with us
#3 No saying "I don't have a Wii U" or "I will post in here later when I get a Wii U"
#4 If someone breaking the rule with video chat, you can always block that user
#5 If you have 3DS but no Wii U, you must say it is 3DS Nintendo Network ID

Click on the Mii to go to their Miiverse profile and on the information to go to their Super Mario Boards profile.

Be sure to update the OP like Yami does.

And ToxBox too and this thread will have more friendly rules about ID exchange and I will set the rules and OP on monday if I get Wii U on monday or I will get shipping refund if it is late

My Wii U is almost done with update so I will create my NNID and check out Miiverse then in about 4 hours, I will add your NNID on list

Miiverse is working fine now. I made some posts in it.

ToxBox, I don't believe anyone here knows sign-language, but I believe you can write on the screen, so you can use that.

I'll post mine, as soon as the Wii U gets released locally (30 November still feels far away, though).
But when I get one, I won't allow Video Chat at all, seriously, I hate Camera's.

ToxBox, I pretty much disagree with some of the rules.
Don't be mad, it's just my opinion.

#1 If you want your friend code on list, PM me
Why is this needed?
I mean, you can also let the people post here, and then Update the TS, right?

#2 Also you need to let we know if you are allowed to video chat or not with us
I understand this one, so okay.

#3 You need to add me first before sending me a PM so I can upload it quickly
So, does that mean Screenshots?
Other than that, I don't see a point about this neither.

#4 No saying "I don't have a Wii U" or "I will post in here later when I get a Wii U"
Note that only 1 Region has a Wii U in stores, so that means you want to throw away all the other Region users, for now.
But at the other hand, this rule does make the Thread look more clean.

#5 If someone breaking the rule with video chat, you can always block that user
No complainant on this one.

Again, don't become mad on me, I just didn't like the way you've set up the rules, so I wanted to give my opinion on it.

It is high chance that I will not check on this thread everyday so if anyone want to add their NNID quickly so just PM me. Also I will do screenshots of each user's NNID.

Back