MK7 One Hour Raceway!

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
If my Internet Speed remains the way it is right now, I'll organize a MK7 One Hour Raceway!
We'll need 8 or less Mario Kart 7 Racers for this, and it'll be Live Streamed.
This means, even though you won't be able to race with us, you can see us drive Live, either from my YouTube Channel, or in this Post.

Time
January 1st, 2013; 18:00 Dutch Time (also Belgian, French, Polish, German, Italian, Spanish, Denmark, Norwegian, Switzerland, Austria, Swedish, and South African Time).

Converted Times
January 1st, 2013; 09:00 West-USA Time (also West Canadian Time).
January 1st, 2013; 12:00 East-USA Time (also East-Canadian Time).
January 1st, 2013; 13:00 Venezuelian Time (also Surinamese and Brazilian Time).
January 1st, 2013; 17:00 UK Time (also Irish, Icelandic, and Portuguese Time).

January 1st, 2013; 19:00 Romanian Time (also Ukrainian, Greece, Cyprus, and Turkish Time).
January 2nd, 2013; 00:00 West-Australian Time.
January 2nd, 2013; 01:00 Japanese Time (also Central-Australian Time).
January 2nd, 2013; 02:00 East-Australian Time.

Racers
- √ MKGirlism
- ? NSY
- √ Cirdec
- √ MrConcreteDonkey
- √ Yoshi K.
- √ Lakituthequick
- ? New Super Mario
- √ Pyro

Reserved Spots (Will participate if the somebody from the list above unsigns him-/herself)

Live Stream
Don't bugger me about the Video giving you an error, as long as the Live Stream doesn't start, it's normal, so deal with it!

YESSSSSSSSS! It's on the weekend!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Also, is it in the same community as my old tournament? Or a new one?

It'll be a brand new one, but if yours isn't used at all yet, I can use yours instead.

Sure, why not, I'll join. Although, I need to figure out a new combination because I've pretty much forgotten how to play how I usually do. Don't know whether to return to the Cloud 9 from Pipe Frame or change my Gold Wheels. I'd rather neither. Guess I should practice.

MKGirlism said:
It'll be a brand new one, but if yours isn't used at all yet, I can use yours instead.
Mine hasn't been used yet, but if your doing a new one, can you give us the code?

People, I have been Live Streaming something else today, and I have to say, it has to be postponed until January 1st, 2013.
Then we'll be celebrating a new year, and at the same time, I'll be at decent Internet again for sure.

One more thing, if you want to join, I'd like a clear confirmation.
I've noticed Lakitu's and Yoshi K.'s Posts, but I'm now unsure whether they want to join or not.

MKGirlism said:
I've noticed Lakitu's and Yoshi K.'s Posts, but I'm now unsure whether they want to join or not.

The bold means they want to join.

MKGirlism said:
Bolded text actually always means a sign-up in threads like this.
So yes, we both signed up.

Okay, I'd like to ask, is everyone still ready?
We're starting in 5 days, 16 hours, and 57 minutes, from this point.

MKGirlism said:
Okay, I'd like to ask, is everyone still ready?
We're starting in 5 days, 16 hours, and 57 minutes, from this point.

Sign me out, I'm going on holidays for 10 days starting on the 29th, won't be able to do it.

Okay then, Crackin355 got replaced by New Super Mario.

You may have to send an activity check to the other players. Icicle Rain isn't really that active anymore.

It could be hard to do that, when people keep changing their names over times.
But I'll send the people an PM, as a check.

Edit:
IcicleRain is confirmed as not coming, and got replaced by Pyro, as IcicleRain will be on Internetless vacation.
NSY is set on maybe, as he lost his game.
LakituTheQuick, Cirdec, and I are confirmed as coming.
I'm now awaiting Pyro, MCD, NSM, and Yoshi K.

Then we have 6 times "yes", 2 times "maybe", and 2 times "no".
Even if the last 2 people can't come, we have still enough to be sure it can continue.

Edit:
I've done a Test Live Stream, paired with Mario Kart 7 World Wide Races.
It went alright, other than an ever crashing Windows setup, but I fixed that by just Updating ManyCam.

Whoops, I'm a bit late, I'm sending you the Community Code, in a minute.

Back