GAME GRUMPS

shockwave527

SHINX, TEPIG & CHESPIN: BEST POKEMON EVER
That is all. Discuss.

(If you don't know who game grumps are, you are missing out on life. Go to youtube and watch all of their videos. Then return here and discuss their epicness. End statement.)

Threekayzod said:
seven asses

Gullgull. It evolves into pelistorm.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

What am I imitating?

Technically yes

Which video is seven asses from anyway? I started watching Game Grumps earlier last week and I want to know which one it's in

Mariomario64 said:
Technically yes

Which video is seven asses from anyway? I started watching Game Grumps earlier last week and I want to know which one it's in

One of the middle mega man ones. It might even be the title.

shockwave527 said:
Mariomario64 said:
Technically yes

One of the middle mega man ones. It might even be the title.

Yeah, Part 8. Probably their best episode ever because of "seven asses" and because they lose it for half a level early on in the episode.

Some of the funnier ones come from Pokemon, Goof Troop, and Kirby, IMO. Also thanks to this show, I'm checking out JonTron's YouTube channel.

Threekayzod said:
So.

How does "C D Player" translate into "Model Car"?

Divide by zero.

FireKirby said:
also what is this about?

GAME GRUMPS!

Actually, it's two guys (Egoraptor and Jontron) who play random usually retro games and commentate hilariously. Look up "Game Grumps" on youtube and watch the first episode of their play through of Goof Troop to get the gist.

EDIT:
If you've ever seen "Seven Asses" ANYWHERE, that's because of them.

we have a thread for this called the let's play thread

JUST SO YA KNOW

POP GAME GRUMPS QUIZ
FIRST ONE TO ANSWER ALL CORRECT GETS A VIRTUAL GRUMPIE AWARD!

1-How much ass does mega man get?
2-Where does daddy masturbate?
3-What does gullgull evolve into?
4-What was the first thing Jontron called Wismur? (hint: not pumbloom)
5-Protoman said WHAT?
6-What do people use Gloomp for?
7-What makes this sound: "rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..."? (hint: two answers)
8-What does Jon have a fetish for? (said in one of the most recently-started games)
9-Who won the brawl tournament?
10-Finish this statement with one word: ________ is my favorite of the two Game Grumps.

GRUMPLETS, GO!

Stone Cold Steve Austin said:

JUST SO YA KNOW

Yeah, I saw. But this isn't just any let's plays, this is about everything related to them in specific. The memes, videos, separate channels, animations, etc. It doesn't just fall into one collective thread.

But most of all...
GAME GRUMPS

JUST SO YA KNOW

Game Grumps is different from most LP's

JUST SO YA KNOW

Back