"Super Mario" 2013 Calendar Now On Store Shelves

MeritC

Dedicated Mario fan; loves the Mario girls double!
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Just a heads-up, everyone; I was at my local Books-A-Million this morning -- and the same guys that brought us the 2012 calendar in regards to the Super Mario series -- they've done it again by releasing the 2013 calendar version. This tell me that the Super Mario name itself is without a doubt a household name -- literally!

Looking forward to getting this when I have my funds ready -- although I have a mini-rant...
why in the heck were they able to obtain a HQ version of a Princess Peach artwork (with her parasol)... and leaving US in the dust (especially the Princess Peach supporters) to still wait for it to surface on the net...?!?! This is insane! (As you could already tell, especially in terms of most of the edits on the Wiki site itself, I'm still a dedicated fan of the Mario girls.

Okay, so who else is planning on getting this?

Are there any pics for this?

This should answer your question; seems like someone went after this fast.

July certainly looks...

Intriguing. :wario:

That's cool. April has gotta to be the best month

For me, it's February, because of you-know-who.

But honestly, I was hoping the other Mario girls would be a part of this calendar. But still not complaining about this one.

I like the 2012 calendar better but I might still want this. I've had my 2012 calendar hanging in my room all year.

YoshiGo99 said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
I like the 2012 calendar better but I might still want this. I've had my 2012 calendar hanging in my room all year.
What was the 2012 one like?

The 2012 calendar for the Mario series (which I also have) was mainly showcasing group pictures from "recent" Mario installments. Targeted games included:

* Super Mario Galaxy
* Super Mario Galaxy 2
* New Super Mario Bros.
* New Super Mario Bros. Wii
* Mario Kart DS
* Mario Kart Wii
* Mario Super Sluggers

Wait, I haven't finished my 2012 Calendar from Club Nintendo! (Its based on the new games coming out in 2012. Mario Kart 7 and OoT was cool. Star Fox 64 3D was cool as well.)

Just curious, will it be availble in Canada? (I never saw the 2012 Calendar. I need this.)

Cirdec said:
Shame there is not Daisy with Peach, when there are Wario and Waluigi together.

I wholeheartedly agree on the "Daisy with Peach" situation; if they considered that, I wanted them to use this picture:

120px-PeachDaisy_MP9.png

Makes more sense to me, especially since the pictures in general were targeting recent installments for the Mario series itself.

Back