Mario series is for ages 3+

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
[quote author=Guy on wiki that I won't name]Look at that list of affected articles... are you serious? All that work put into the puns, just to be deleted?! No, we must keep them. Even though some are obvious, it just goes with the standard already set. Anyways, it might be super obvious to us, but not to the younger generation of Mario fans! You forget that this series is mainly 3+ so we must try cater for all.
[/quote]
[quote author=Guy on wiki that I won't name]Anyways, it might be super obvious to us, but not to the younger generation of Mario fans! You forget that this series is mainly 3+ so we must try cater for all.
[/quote]
[quote author=Guy on wiki that I won't name]You forget that this series is mainly 3+ so we must try cater for all.
[/quote]
[quote author=Guy on wiki that I won't name]this series is mainly 3+
[/quote]

Discuss.

New Super Mario said:
Uh, no. My teacher's phone went off in class once. AND GET THIS.

It was the Mario pipe sound. So no, it's not for ages 3 +.

Your teacher is over 3 years old, right?

if not you need a different damn teacher

MCS said:
New Super Mario said:
Uh, no. My teacher's phone went off in class once. AND GET THIS.

It was the Mario pipe sound. So no, it's not for ages 3 +.

Your teacher is over 3 years old, right?

if not you need a different damn teacher
Usually when someone says "Ages 3+" or "Ages 12 and up" or whatever, it usually means that the product in question is meant for the people around that age. Thus, by calling the Mario series as something for ages 3+, he's saying that the series is meant for kids that can't even spell their names.

More like around 8+, because E and E10+ are 6+ and 10+. The only 3+ games would probably be Mario's Early Years.

Joke Topic. Don't know why it's here, but like Goomba's Shoe said, this should be in Mindless Junk.

However, this won't keep me from replying to it: while this series IS 3+, it's not MAINLY 3+ and 3 years old is not the recommended age to be playing video games yet.

GreenDisaster said:
I hadn't intended this on becoming a joke topic, but if that's what you want...

Well it sounds joke topicy because we're kinda mocking a ridiculous foot-in-the-mouth quote.

Actually, over here in Britain, the lowest rating is 3+, and, IIRC, that's the ratings Mario usually gets from the rating board I can't remember the name of right now, so I don't see too many problems with that statement.

A guy on the wiki said something?

SHUT

DOWN

EVERYTHING

No, but seriously, so what? He's one person, no one even knows him.

GreenDisaster said:
That's not the point I was trying to make. I just wanted to ask whether or not his comment was valid.
Wait then why didn't you ask an admin in a PM

GreenDisaster said:
Okay, less that it's valid and more on people's general opinion on the target age group for Mario.
Target age group? Nintendo makes these games for everyone. Or so they say.

As far as I know, Nintendo doesn't market its games to specific age groups, just specific categories of gamers/potential gamers (e.g. those who play often vs. those who rarely play vs. those who have yet to play).

Byakuya Togami said:
As far as I know, Nintendo doesn't market its games to specific age groups, just specific categories of gamers/potential gamers (e.g. those who play often vs. those who rarely play vs. those who have yet to play).
^This, anyone any age can play Mario. It's just those dumb people who think Mario is for Kids and only for kids.

I played Mario when I was 3 and I still do and I'm now >3. Accurate. :mario:

PEGI_3.svg

(previously known as 3+)

NSMB2_BoxartFR.jpg

SMG_UK.jpg

(and many more)

Again, this is probably what he meant. I don't know why you're all making such a huge deal out of this.

Back