3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
I'm trying to upload this as my new av, but it won't display.

Why?

If possible, could a mod upload it for me?

EDIT: It wouldn't take it from my computer, but as an address it works fine. However, why is it stretched out?

gif.

ITS ANIMATED. WHEN U RIGHT CLICKY AND SAY VEIW IMAGE IT SAYS [SOMETHING].GIF

DO TEH MATHS

SiFi, not another word out of you for the rest of this topic.

I tired saving the image and uploading it to your profile myself, but it just came up as a black image. Interestingly, when I tried to save said image from your profile, it came out with no extension.

I'm guessing the file is just buggy.

Actually, I just had a thought. There might be an upload limit and your image is too damn big.

I'll ask Steve about it, but as far as I can tell, this is an isolated case.

Naw, if the image is too big, it just won't let you upload it. At all.

HOLY CRAP.

Sorry, I always wanted to say that.

And you misspelled tried.

HOLY CRAP.

Lol Ghost Jam did double post.

Can you use the
-tags for avatars? I don't think so, but still. :)

PaperStriker said:
Lol Ghost Jam did double post.

Can you use the
-tags for avatars? I don't think so, but still. :)

No.

Ghost Jam said:
Actually, I just had a thought. There might be an upload limit and your image is too damn big.

I'll ask Steve about it, but as far as I can tell, this is an isolated case.

I tried it with three darn GIFs and they all came out stretched. I finally settled on the least stretched, this one.

Perhaps you could edit the image so that it has "unneccessary" white space around it, so that it doesn't stretch out?

The girnormously huge series of quote block have been deleted. This an Help thread, not Mindless Junk.

Blitzwing said:
The girnormously huge series of quote block have been deleted. This an Help thread, not Mindless Junk.

all that spam... gone...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :'(

I am new to this site and I really want this avatar of Peach. So first I used the http code that the web site gives me. that doesn't work. Then I just use the websites name of the exact page I'm on. ( The one with all the slashes and weird codes.) That doesn't work. Then I just copy it to Word, save it and then try to upload it and that don't work neither. What the heck is wrong? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! I really want this so please help me. (ps my internet is aol dial up and I have an 8 yr. old i mac computer so it is slow. does any of this affect the reason i can't get an avatar?) THANX

We've also been having an issue with the uploader for some time now. Well, it's better now than it was two months ago.

Does anyone have any tips?

uhh... never mind!

Back