Author Topic: Awards Mafia II - Endgame - Werewolves, Mafia, MM15, and '3K win!  (Read 150609 times)

Boosette

• Also known as me
  • Global Moderator
  • Mushroom Princess
  • Smasher
  • Rest in peace, Walkazo
    • View Profile
    • Smasher Land
Re: Awards Mafia II - Day 15 - Scream
« Reply #920 on: August 30, 2012, 07:30:04 PM »
you hurt my feelings :'(

Hobbes

• Wiki Administrator
  • Core 'Shroom Staff
  • Star Spirit
  • tucayo
  • Poll Committee Vice-Chairman
    • View Profile
    • The 'Shroom
« Reply #921 on: August 30, 2012, 07:32:36 PM »
you hurt my feelings :'(
you hurt mine first :'(

Ralph

• Peese shut mouf
  • Donkey Kong
  • ralphfan
  • Thank you based god
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: August 30, 2012, 07:52:17 PM »
let's go aliens

Boosette

• Also known as me
  • Global Moderator
  • Mushroom Princess
  • Smasher
  • Rest in peace, Walkazo
    • View Profile
    • Smasher Land
« Reply #923 on: August 30, 2012, 10:00:07 PM »
Day 15

The end was near...

Ghostly Taco guy, Xpike, and SonicMario had originally intended to lynch Bones that day, but after he made a convincing argument, Tucky and SM turned against Xpike.

He swore that he was innocent and begged them to let him be...but their minds were sent.

They took Xpike to the edge of a cliff. He was asked if he had any last words. He shook his head, and he was pushed off.

As he plummeted to the ground, dying on impact, they looked down to see if he was telling the truth.

He was.

Xpike was tossed off a cliff! He was...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It is now Night 15

HOLD IT!

Suddenly, the earth began shaking, and before everyone's eyes, everything was being destroyed...

Tucayo panicked. "*bleep* this, I'm getting out of here!" He began flying through the falling rubble, and found a portal to the ghost zone, conveniently located under his house. He went through it, moments before it too was destroyed.

This meant only one thing to CountBonsula...it was over. He was the last town member left standing. He looked behind him, and there was Lakituthequick, ready to end his life.

Bonsula screamed, and ran away as fast as he could. Somehow, he had managed to escape the doomed town, and LTQ's wrath.

That night, he was resting on a nearby hill. He looked to where the happy town once stood. There was nothing left. All the buildings destroyed. All the plants and trees burnt down. The only thing he saw still standing was LTQ, looking like he was letting out an evil laugh.

Once a beautiful little village...now destroyed, and Bones was the only survivor.

Suddenly he heard a roar. He turned around, and this is what he saw:

The were...pony pounced on him, and began...licking his face. Bones laughed, and began petting it.

Then we he felt comfortable, the werepony tore him apart, and bounced away, leaving behind many tiny pieces of Count Bonsula.

LTQ continued to laugh. He had been able to do what his fellow mafia members had hoped he could do - destroy this village. He walked away into the sunset, while the werepony, also known as SonicMario, bounced into a forest, where he had a long, happy life.

Count Bonsula was killed by reasons beyond his control! He was...

SonicMario has won the game! He was...

Lakituthequick has won the game! He was...

The Innocents have been eliminated!
The Mafia has won the game!
The Werewolves have also won the game!

Alright everyone, please head to the lounge. Quicktopics, ratings, and all that good stuff will be revealed soon!