Super Mario World U, YG99's Fan-Game

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
MarioWiki
YoshiGo99
So I have been working on some of my fan-games on Fantendo and I decided I need some new ones! So well today I decided to make a new fan-game called Super Mario World U. The title is mainly like an Super Mario series title so I don't really care what people say about it. I have also created some artwork for the game today! Please I hope you like it and you can give some ideas if you want.
1000px-Super_Mario_Wordl_U_Logo.png
1000px-Super_Mario_World_U_Boxart.png
Here is the artwork of some characters and items
Paragoomba_in_flight.png
Blue_Toad_Bubble.png
Flip_Block_SMWU.png
Chargin%27_Chuck.png

Please tell me what you think of it and I will update this thread every time I add a bit to the game.

Re: A New Super Mario Fan-Game! Not a NSMB type

But isn't New Super Mario Bros. U supposed to be like Super Mario World?

I think it is. Well it doesn't matter. Also I made a screenshot!

smwu_screen_1_by_yoshigo99-d587b2o.png

I would love to play it!

Anyways, you put Chargin' Chucks right? Because everyone hardly gives them attention.

Just pointing out some grammar errors:

[quote author=The article]When the reached[/quote]

Wouldn't that be "they reached"?

Sounds great!

I hope this game will be a huge success like my other game Super Mario 3D World!

May god bless you.

YoshiGo99 said:
No. I made those screenshots using sprites from the wiki, tilesets I ripped from screenshots and from MFGG.

I think you need to hack your Wii for NSMBW custom level, that would be fun for you also it is easy to create custom levels

Ventus said:
YoshiGo99 said:
No. I made those screenshots using sprites from the wiki, tilesets I ripped from screenshots and from MFGG.

I think you need to hack your Wii for NSMBW custom level, that would be fun for you also it is easy to create custom levels
I wish I could but my SD Cards don't work on a computer and my parents won't buy an SD Reader thing. I actually think making screenshots is a bit easier than making a whole level but I can share my designs with people who do make custom levels.

@ Jorge Thank You.

And now for W5-1 the forest
640px-SWMU_W5-1.png

NOTE: Most BG's are by CopperMario from MFGG.

Here's one thing I have to tell you YoshiGo99.

You MUST consider working for nintendo in the further everything I see you created is beyond amazing. You did all of this yourself right.

But to make most Mario games, you need to join Nintendo of Japan but I will be joining Retro Studios

NSY said:
Here's one thing I have to tell you YoshiGo99.

You MUST consider working for nintendo in the further everything I see you created is beyond amazing. You did all of this yourself right.
You do realize that this isn't a real game? He just used image editing to add enemies and blocks.

Back