Gravity Falls

Admit it, lately Disney hasn't had the best reputation for shows.

But this is awesome. AWESOME. AWESOME. AWESOME. AWESOME. AWESOME. Do not deny it.

Fluid animation, endearing characters, and even some secret messages for the keen eyed viewers. Seriously, the opening sequence is so catchy I downloaded it.

What's it about?

Sorry for the double post, but look at how deep this is. Ceaser Ciphers and all kinds of deep crap. This quickly flashes in the opening sequence. I found this on SA.

nX4dQ.jpg

Oh Jesus I hate it when people say "I watched a few minutes and I hated it". NSM, please give it a chance. PLEASE. Do you see how deep this is? Great. I personally love secret codes and conspiracies.

Agent Smith said:
Oh Jesus I hate it when people say "I watched a few minutes and I hated it". NSM, please give it a chance. PLEASE. Do you see how deep this is? Great. I personally love secret codes and conspiracies.
I don't know. I turned it on, find the mable chick in front of like 7 gnomes, they're talking, and then they kidnap her and go to a commercial.

Well if you watch in On Demand you can skip those lame commercials! Hooray for COMCAST!

Just to show how much I like this show I got a gif image of Mabel on the internet.

New Super Mario said:
Agent Smith said:
I don't know. I turned it on, find the mable chick in front of like 7 gnomes, they're talking, and then they kidnap her and go to a commercial.

GIVE. IT. ANOTHER. CHANCE. Watch it full from the beginning. Particularly the wax museum one.

Anyway, the first episode is free on itunes. get now get now get now

icOStagrrOREO.gif

It all depends on how close you are to your sister. I love my sister, but we're at that age where we really REALLY get on each other's nerves.

I seriously makes me feel awkward to hug her. I hope it passes over.

Disney is full of awful shows. When I babysit my neighbors I have to bore myself through episodes of Pair of Kings and Good Luck Charlie. Really, why can't Disney Channel has some shows with actually Disney characters in them (like they used to: Timon and Pumba, Aladdin, House of Mouse, etc.)?

But my neighbors were also watching an episode of Gravity Falls, and I've got to say I actually enjoyed it. Some parts were actually a little funny. Disney needs more animated shows.

Disney does need more animated shows. I just want to watch every episode I can, it is pretty good so far. I hope it doesn't go down and get bad like spongebob.

I just watched three of the episodes on On Demand (the sea monster, the wax sculptures, and the minotaur episodes), and I have to say that I love it! Not only does it have two Daily Show correspondents (Schaal as Mabel and Oliver as Sherlock Holmes), but it's funny, clever, and pretty well-animated. It's also amazing how much they can get past the censors. One of the minotaurs was named Pubeator or something.

Okay, I just started watching the show here:

http://tv.disney.go.com/disneychannel/gravityfalls/videos/

I like the animation, and "Gruncle" Stan is really funny! Mabel is funny, in a cutesy (almost Spongebob-like) sort of way, too. Dipper, though... That is NOT a child's voice. That doesn't sound like a small boy, at all. If that's the joke, I haven't heard it referenced in the show yet, but still, it kind of draws me out of the experience a bit...

Again, I haven't watched much of it, but I definitely intend to keep an eye on this one!

psh everyone knows the only good disney show these days is phineas and ferb

and that's cause it wasn't started by disney it was started by some other guy who joined disney

most everything disney starts is lame

Jack Noir said:
psh everyone knows the only good disney show these days is phineas and ferb

and that's cause it wasn't started by disney it was started by some other guy who joined disney

most everything disney starts is lame
Have you SEEN the show?

Besides, even if the show really DID suck as much as every other show on that channel, that comment will only hold water until Wander Over Yonder premieres!

Smashgoom202 said:
Besides, even if the show really DID suck as much as every other show on that channel, that comment will only hold water until Wander Over Yonder premieres!
you're saying a show is good before it's even been released

so therefore your logic is invalid

Back