Author Topic: What inspired YOUR username?  (Read 118459 times)

SeproDep

• Super Smash Bros. Brawl uses a dual-layer disc due to the size of the game data. Nintendo of America has stated that some Wii consoles may have difficulty reading the high-density software due to a contaminated laser lens.
  • King Bowser
  • Jigglypurin
  • My cursor has blood on it.
    • View Profile
    • Super Fighting Robot!
(What inspired YOUR username?) CUNNING GOD OF DEATH
« Reply #780 on: April 10, 2019, 02:35:15 PM »
For SuperDoom, it was from an odd fanfic about Plants VS. Zombies that I kept only in my mind where I was a Doom Shroom named Super Doom. I refuse to return to it.

As for Creature from the Depths of Hell Itself...I just pulled that one straight outta my mind.
I'm a 14-year-old gamer who used to be inactive.
FLASH BRIEFING: Atari and AtGames rename Atari Flashback 10 to "Atari 2600 Mini" and removes 84 games; reception is more positive than ever

MediaWilkinsVideoEditor2019

• Cheep-Cheep
  • MVE856
    • View Profile
Re: What inspired YOUR username?
« Reply #781 on: April 10, 2019, 02:46:52 PM »
well you see, i wanted to be on the Kyoobur Company (Which i am on, btw) so i decided to go with "MediaVideoEditor"as my basis. why? because a lot of kyoobur company users have "Media" In there name. (eg, MediaFilipinoEditor254, MediaLogoEditor606 (Btw, MediaLogoEditor606 chaged its name to NeoVideoEffects, that was his old name))and so i put "MediaVideoEditor" there because it sounded like it. and for "856" well, i went to random.org (Not a sponsor) and put 1000 and see what i got. I got the number "856" so thats were 856 came from. And why did i shorten it? well, thats because my old account had the Full Name, MediaVideoEditor856. So i decided to shorten it to letters "MVE", btw, so thats why i go just under "MVE" i got under "MediaVideoEditor"almost everywhere else. so yeah!

Toadette

• fan of Mario, Kirby, Sonic, Pokemon, Digimon, Yo-kai Watch, and Crash Bandicoot
  • Dry Bowser
  • Toadettefan14
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: April 10, 2019, 03:39:13 PM »
My Nintendo network ID (also Toadettefan14)

My current and upcoming display names are named after characters from video games I like/love(Toadette is my favourite video game character of all time and my favourite Mario character)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 04:46:52 PM by Toadette »

Star-Lord

• You know, Legendary Outlaw?
  • King Bowser
  • Long John Spaghetti
  • Peter Jason Quill
    • View Profile
    • My Theme Song
« Reply #783 on: April 10, 2019, 05:02:13 PM »
Well, Marchionne is Mario, just from a previous life. However, he is not my creation. He was created by Marios-friend9 for her fangame, (Mario) The Music Box [Arc]
~ Long John Spaghetti was here!

ZelenPixel

• ok so basically im
  • Shy Guy
  • Mashabely
    • View Profile
    • wiki user page
« Reply #784 on: April 11, 2019, 04:36:30 AM »
i havent posted here? anyway zelenpixel is the username i go with everywhere, though i go with just zelen sometimes like what everyone calls me
zelen comes from russian for green but its not pronounced the same at all lmao. its like. zyelyon(yi) versus "helen with a z"
pixel is because i do pixel art also just sounds nice
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 04:41:37 AM by ZelenPixel »

Looigi

• Goomba
  • I like naruto and nintendo... don't mind me :>
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://www.n-masters.com/mariokartlicense/levelup.php?id=10751][img]http://www.n-masters.com/mariokartlicense/loadcard.php?id=10751[/img][/url]
« Reply #785 on: April 23, 2019, 06:15:25 PM »
This may be a personal subject for some of you, but some of us might be curious! Mine's becuase, for one thing, my last name, DeJong. My initials are DDD, or 3D. So, 3D-ejong!

Lol, just look at my username, you don't even need to ask! xD

Revenant Archagent

• Back in Action
  • King Bowser
  • ArchagentEverlasting
  • Your favorite travel guide guy
    • View Profile
    • Travel Guide with Archagent
« Reply #786 on: May 13, 2019, 05:07:04 AM »
Yeah, I wonder what it could possibly be

SeproDep

• Super Smash Bros. Brawl uses a dual-layer disc due to the size of the game data. Nintendo of America has stated that some Wii consoles may have difficulty reading the high-density software due to a contaminated laser lens.
  • King Bowser
  • Jigglypurin
  • My cursor has blood on it.
    • View Profile
    • Super Fighting Robot!
« Reply #787 on: June 22, 2019, 12:46:46 PM »
No idea how I came up with this.
I'm a 14-year-old gamer who used to be inactive.
FLASH BRIEFING: Atari and AtGames rename Atari Flashback 10 to "Atari 2600 Mini" and removes 84 games; reception is more positive than ever

HEROWALUIGI

• Supreme overloard Waluigi... Ultimate Role Player
  • King Bowser
  • HEROMARIO
  • !Weege wegge weege!
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: June 22, 2019, 01:13:54 PM »
...WA...WEEGE...
:waluigi: [-]40 分@40 :waluigi:

Rest in peace, Walkazo
Coins [5000]