USER GAME

chibizombie

"Headshot" <<< my favorite quote in any game...
Me and whoever posts next will get to judge on a user who changed(temporarally)there whole thing to be based on the topic.the starting theme will be game series everyone hates /w there own twist

rules:
no copying others even by accident you must change
no insalting other people trying to win
be creative
have fun
always add your own twist

EX: everyone hates kingdom hearts(except me <_<) and my twist is with waffles.

I didn't understand a single word... <_< :|

Blitzwing said:
PaperStriker said:
I didn't understand a single word... <_< :|

Same thing here.
make your user meaning location avatar and stuff to be based on the theme which is game everyone hates. paper striker vand me are judges.

Toadbert101 said:
I don't get it. 0.o
look my whole user sig avatar and everything is based on kingdom hearts. base your user to something like i did

Uhhh... What? I don't get it, and I really don't want to cheange my avatar and sig.

(By the way, you might want to take the "Damn" out of your sig. ;))

ChaosNinji said:
Uhhh... What? I don't get it, and I really don't want to cheange my avatar and sig.

On it *changes*. Um can someone lock this or something then? My friend knew what i was talking about(he doesnt go on this forum though).

chibizombie said:
ChaosNinji said:

On it *changes*. Um can someone lock this or something then? My friend knew what i was talking about(he doesnt go on this forum though).
I've understood the rules meanwhile (wow), but I don't wanna change my profile just for that... :|
And Steve has said (I've read it on the Wiki) that he doesn't mind d*** as long as it isn't directed to another user... I think. Don't use it, though. :P

PaperStriker said:
chibizombie said:
ChaosNinji said:

I've understood the rules meanwhile (wow), but I don't wanna change my profile just for that... :|
And Steve has said (I've read it on the Wiki) that he doesn't mind d*** as long as it isn't directed to another user... I think. Don't use it, though. :P
All hail teh Stevey lord.

Smiddle said:
Do you mean a theme like I have [ insert question mark here ]
Yep.
And you're the only one beside him who has such a monotone profile... <_<
Edit: Don't get me wrong... I don't wanna start a flame war.

Back