Kid Icarus: Uprising

Ultraluigi

doing whatever since 2011
Is anybody excited about this? It has much better graphics than Brawl, and it's the first Kid Icarus game in ages. ;D.

I wouldn't say better graphics than Brawl. I'll pick it up, when I saw it for E3 I was excited, not so much now.

I had it reserved ages ago, assuming it was going to be released in November. But not yet.

I've been looking forward to this for a LONG time! ;)

At first it looked amazing. The next footage looked subpar, but it's looking pretty good again. Hopefully it'll release in this crest because it has a lot of promise.

It better be good, since 20 years have elapsed since the last game in the series.

What I like about it the most is that they have a lot of old things, like older enemies and gimmicks, but a lot of new things as well, like new characters, new enemies, and new weapons!

Yeah, Pit's signature weapon was a bow and arrows, but now he's got a huge arsenal worthy of Link... Perhaps moreso, because these are all WEAPONS and not just tools. Some of them are pretty badass, too... and technologically sophisticated for a game with ancient Greek settings, but this IS a fantasy video game world, and there's already a wizard that turns people into eggplants, so I'll let it slide.

Sorry for the double post, but there's a new gameplay video out:

A space Kraken... That's the kind of craziness I miss in video games. :P

I think i will need to bump this because release is little more than a month and I will be getting Circle Pad Pro and this game will have online multiplayer

This have info about AR cards and when it is released, I can print AR cards from internet also this video have Metroids in it

Plus, if you preorder this, you will get bonus 3D classic Kid Icarus

The flying segments are on rails.

That is seriously the worst thing they could've possibly included. Fuck rail shooters.

Crocodile Dippy said:

That is seriously the worst thing they could've possibly included. Fuck rail shooters.

Oh, shit. I hope the rest of the game makes up for that.

Crocodile Dippy said:

Last time I checked Star Fox 64 was very well received, and that's what the on-rails segments seem to bear the most resemblance to.

I heard that this game will have hundreds, maybe 200 or 300 AR cards and I will print all of them from internet USA verison cards

http://kidicarus.nintendo.com/uprising/multiplayer/

Multiplayer rules:

1 Player's split up into two teams for 3 vs. 3. Each team represents Light or Dark, and each player controls a Fighter.
2 The game starts off as a team free-for-all. Each time a player is defeated, their Team Health decreases.
3 When the Team Health hits zero, one member of that team becomes an angel (Light Angel or Dark Angel). The player controlling their team's angel will be more powerful than the other Fighters.
4 Once a team's angel has appeared, the gameplay changes from a team free-for-all into a manhunt for the opposing angel. The team that defeats the opposing team's angel first wins the match.

I mad a topic like this with no replies, but I forgot to check if this topic came around before or after I made that one...

Either way, LOTS and LOTS of new trailers and demos, including Masahiro Sakurai talking about the game, AR cards, a new stand, etc.

Back