Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 124929 times)

Miki Hoshii

• Sleeping Skill Level: Maxed
  • Celestial Guide
  • Crackin355
    • View Profile
Re: Dreams
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2011, 11:16:50 PM »
I had a dream where I went into the basement in my house (Don't have one actually) and the door had shape holes in it. I went in and my dad was down there. I saw a crocodile worm thing under the table and told my dad and he said its fine. He then walked to the door and locked it. Then I tried running up ther but the thing sped up and ate me. Then I woke up.

I also had a dream where I went outside and one of my dogs was jumping up at me with a sad look, I turned to look at the lawn and I saw my other dog laying there. I went over to it but it didnt wake up. Then I checked its pulse and it was dead. Then I cried and showed mum. then everything went black and I woke up.

When I was like, 5, I used to always have a dream where me, my 4 cousins and my sister were on this huge 4-wheeler then they'd do a burnout and crash and my sister died, but for some reason I didnt care and my family and my cousins family left in a ute, I tried chasing them beause they forgot me but I got to a split path. I went the left path and found a building I went in and it was like a spiral staircase, I started running up it and a psychic shield thing was chasing me. When i got to the top all the veggies with knives were there. Then I ran and they wondered why and the psychic shield thingy crushed them all while chasing me and I got onto the roof and I looked down and jumped then I woke up.

Those were actually nightmares sort of. They're the only ones I remember well. Other than one of a girl sitting in my sisters room wearing a construction workers outfit then she came out and had a chainsaw for some reason. That one was a really wierd dream.

Mariomario64

• I have returned
  • Shine Sprite
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2011, 09:13:34 AM »
My brother used to have these really weird dreams all the time. I think one of them had to do with a path made out of pancakes leading out of our house into a rainbow.
eeeeee

Vinnie

• King Bowser
  • The Cosmic Vin
  • I've learned that no avatar is the best avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2011, 09:14:53 AM »
^ lol

I had no weird dreams I can remember
In Germany, Smasher is called "Tennis-Ass".

Doof

• I believe the morning sun, always gonna shine again
  • Mushroom Attendant
  • DragonFreak
  • Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2011, 06:12:01 PM »

Methinks you're not human.

Nabber

• Mushroom Attendant
  • nabber
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2011, 06:13:16 PM »

Methinks you're not human.
Maybe he's Sunny from I, Robot.

schmutz

• leave luck to heaven
  • King Bowser
  • welcome to the hotel waluigi
    • View Profile
    • my tumblr
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2011, 07:34:55 PM »
I had a dream last night about a new Mario platformer. It was one of the most amazing games I have ever seen in my life. I can't remember a lot of it, but I do remember that it was a strange combination of SMS and SMG. It had a minigame that involved steering a jetski/canoe around a frozen lake at very high speeds. The main characters were Mario, Peach, and this one family of Piantas, but I can't remember Bowser being in it anywhere.  :???:

Nabber

• Mushroom Attendant
  • nabber
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2011, 07:39:09 PM »
I had a dream last night about a new Mario platformer. It was one of the most amazing games I have ever seen in my life. I can't remember a lot of it, but I do remember that it was a strange combination of SMS and SMG. It had a minigame that involved steering a jetski/canoe around a frozen lake at very high speeds. The main characters were Mario, Peach, and this one family of Piantas, but I can't remember Bowser being in it anywhere.  :???:
I once had a dream about a sequel to SMS. It involved Mario going on a cruise to different islands. There was a part where the ship started sinking, so the level started out horizontally but became a vertical scrolling level as it went on.

Puddin

• Celestial Guide
  • artwork by DragonLavania
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2011, 07:44:15 PM »
I remember what I dreamed about last night.

I dreamed that I went on a date with the daughter of the Kool-Aid Man. Her mother was a woman, so she was half Kool-Aid-Man, half woman. I distinctly remember that she was shaped exactly like a regular woman, with normal woman features, except she appeared to be made out of (100% flexible) glass, and was completely full of red liquid. (Kool-Aid blood?) In the dream, we were on a date at a fancy restaurant, and she was very taken back on how I wasn't judging her "based on her species" and that I was the first man brave enough to take her on a date. After the date, I took her to her doorstep. This next part's going to sound like I'm making it up, but right as we were about to kiss, her father (the original Kool-Aid Man) burst through the wall of the house and screamed "NOT YET" in the "oh yeah" voice. The surprise woke me up.
another quality post by Puddin

Nabber

• Mushroom Attendant
  • nabber
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2011, 07:47:47 PM »

I dreamed that I went on a date with the daughter of the Kool-Aid Man. Her mother was a woman, so she was half Kool-Aid-Man, half woman. I distinctly remember that she was shaped exactly like a regular woman, with normal woman features, except she appeared to be made out of (100% flexible) glass, and was completely full of red liquid. (Kool-Aid blood?) In the dream, we were on a date at a fancy restaurant, and she was very taken back on how I wasn't judging her "based on her species" and that I was the first man brave enough to take her on a date. After the date, I took her to her doorstep. This next part's going to sound like I'm making it up, but right as we were about to kiss, her father (the original Kool-Aid Man) burst through the wall of the house and screamed "NOT YET" in the "oh yeah" voice. The surprise woke me up.
Lol. I din't actual think I've seen that episode though.

Puddin

• Celestial Guide
  • artwork by DragonLavania
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2011, 07:57:31 PM »
Lol. I din't actual think I've seen that episode though.
It's not an episode of anything. I really had the dream.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 08:10:15 PM by Mason »
another quality post by Puddin

🅱️anjo

• I'm your only friend I'm not your only friend but I'm a little glowing friend but really I'm not actually your friend but I am...
  • Shine Sprite
  • banjonator1
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2011, 07:58:40 PM »

?

Too much toucan blood red Kool-aid?

THESE ARE MY BABIES | be spoopy at #banjochat@darkmyst | I did a Tomodachi

Miki Hoshii

• Sleeping Skill Level: Maxed
  • Celestial Guide
  • Crackin355
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2011, 08:17:42 PM »
I had a dream last night.

My friend went for a drive while he was drunk. dont ask why or how age matters, nothing matters in a dream. Anyway, he came across a wierd fenced in zoo-like area. He drove in through the gates and saw injured lions and gorillas and then was captured. Me and my friends went to see what happened and saw him locked up in the main house. I took a daring move by running past and flipping the bird (rude finger) then they got ditracted and my friend got out. Then they noticed and started chasing. we ran but they were on our tail, we came to a gate and it was locked with a flimsy but strange circle thing. being crazy scared, I snapped it and opened the gate. I was the slowest but  managed to keep up. I told them to split up and we did. Later on we met up near the Police Station but saw someone that was from the place. (Ironically, I saw him as one of the teachers I hated) we hid and realized those people were the same ones giving fireworks for purple day. It was a day where you had to wear purple. Don't ask. But then we showed the cops my friend who was captured's ear, which had the numbers S-032 engraved into his ear. They then went to the place and ambushed them. They were all caught, the rest of the kids saved and we could finally breath. Although I was on edge since I knew they'd want revenge. Then I woke up.

wierd dream I tell ya. but probably the only dream I've had that made any sense.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 11:27:03 PM by Crackin355 »

Nice Cage

• A Typo in the Personal Text of Sochies
  • King Bowser
  • Scarecrow von Steuben
  • I'm very friendly.
    • View Profile
    • Diving Station
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2011, 10:36:10 PM »

That is the best dream.
Never heard it, but they made a Kidz Bop version of it.

Quote from: Sochies
you must live every day as if you were nice cage

Pyro

• Power Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2011, 05:00:42 PM »
Funny that I've been having a series of dreams about a group of Pokemon (Snivy, Oshawott, Cubchoo, Petilil, Elgyem, Woobat, Yamask, Axew) doing ridiculous things and they sometimes get into conflicts with a Litwick that rips off the Team Rocket motto from the original series.

To protect Litwick from devastation!
To unite all Pokemon within our nation!
To announce Litwick's ideals of truth and love!
To extended Litwick's reach to the stars above!
Litwick!
And Litwick again!
Litwick blasts off at the speed of an Arcanine using ExtremeSpeed!
Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

schmutz

• leave luck to heaven
  • King Bowser
  • welcome to the hotel waluigi
    • View Profile
    • my tumblr
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2011, 05:32:59 PM »
Last night I dreamt that I was at jazz band practice and I realized I hadn't memorized any of my music (even though we don't have to memorize for jazz band). Mrs. Band Director was so angry she closed me in the piano.

It was pretty frightening, actually.

🅱️anjo

• I'm your only friend I'm not your only friend but I'm a little glowing friend but really I'm not actually your friend but I am...
  • Shine Sprite
  • banjonator1
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2011, 05:49:45 PM »
Last night I dreamt that I was at jazz band practice and I realized I hadn't memorized any of my music (even though we don't have to memorize for jazz band). Mrs. Band Director was so angry she closed me in the piano.

It was pretty frightening, actually.

I had a similar dream. Except my band director taped me to the groung and had me trampled by the parade. Seriously, I'm not making this up.

THESE ARE MY BABIES | be spoopy at #banjochat@darkmyst | I did a Tomodachi

Mariomario64

• I have returned
  • Shine Sprite
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2011, 06:52:40 PM »
Funny that I've been having a series of dreams about a group of Pokemon (Snivy, Oshawott, Cubchoo, Petilil, Elgyem, Woobat, Yamask, Axew) doing ridiculous things and they sometimes get into conflicts with a Litwick that rips off the Team Rocket motto from the original series.

To protect Litwick from devastation!
To unite all Pokemon within our nation!
To announce Litwick's ideals of truth and love!
To extended Litwick's reach to the stars above!
Litwick!
And Litwick again!
Litwick blasts off at the speed of an Arcanine using ExtremeSpeed!
Surrender now, or prepare to fight!
lololololololololololololol
I wish I had dreams like that
eeeeee

Nice Cage

• A Typo in the Personal Text of Sochies
  • King Bowser
  • Scarecrow von Steuben
  • I'm very friendly.
    • View Profile
    • Diving Station
« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2011, 09:48:32 AM »
I had a very surreal dream last night. My attic was the North Pole and there were polar bears there under the ice and if we broke it they would come out and eat us. Lucille Bluth from Arrested Development was my grandmother, and she came upstairs and started plugging things into the wall of the attic while I tried to tell her about the polar bears. Then a polar bear broke through and tried to eat me but I got away.
Never heard it, but they made a Kidz Bop version of it.

Quote from: Sochies
you must live every day as if you were nice cage

Mario4Ever

• Lucius Needful
  • Retired Wiki Staff
  • Celestial Guide
  • A price for everything.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2011, 05:45:15 PM »
When I was younger, I had a dream that I destroyed human civilization using the Winged Dragon of Ra.

[...]This is the best weekend I've had since Salem.

MCS

• Donkey Kong
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2011, 05:55:10 PM »
To be honest, I barely remember any of my dreams. On the rare occasion that I do remember them, they tend to be really odd or interesting.