Author Topic: I just beat __  (Read 152528 times)

winstein

• Power Star
  • Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
    • View Profile
Re: I just beat __
« Reply #1920 on: May 20, 2019, 10:31:13 AM »

Wuppo (PC)

Also available on: PS4, XB1

I first read about this game because the person who played it likened this game to Super Paper Mario, which is an outlier even for Mario standards, which from what I understand, is due to the how it's based around a world that has a unique sort of world building.

Unfortunately, I cannot perform a comparison between the two games because I have never played Super Paper Mario in its entirety before, but there are some surface similarities that I can identify: like how it has a very abstract artstyle with equally-abstract characters, the game taking place in a 2D sidescrolling world, personality-based writing, the non-player characters who have their own quirks, and the unique and cleverly designed bosses. I personally think it's a very good game with a lot of charm, but it's not my duty to convince those who love Super Paper Mario (for its merits) to get it, especially because it's not available on the Switch. I do think it's a great fit for the Switch due to its cartoonish nature, and it would no doubt catch more people's attention if it were to be available there. In fact, since the Nintendo Switch supports GameMaker (as Undertale proves), I believe it should happen.

Anyway, let's get to the game. Of note is that the characters do not have a defined gender, so I will refer to them as "it" despite a lot of the names being male-oriented (ex: Carlo, Bram, Willy). The game starts out with the main character, who is a Wum and is a silent protagonist except with dialogue prompts (but still has the personable touch), being thrown out of its apartment (aka Wumhouse) for making a mess. From there, the main character went on a journey where it meets new friends, going out on its own, solving some crises, and eventually leads to it saving the world from doom. One such friend that you meet is a bird that looks like a toucan named Denksnavel, who basically make notes on what to do and can help you out, and does exposition (though unlike Paper Mario, he doesn't do the talking to NPCs for you, since the player character has dialogue prompts).

The game basically has world built into it, where there are a few species: The Wums are the majority species, and they are round and has four legs; the Blussers are very cheerful and spiritual, and they are oval with six legs; the Splenkhakkers are the one that look grumpy but they somehow has a theme park named after them; the Fnakkers have arms, but they have a generally unsavoury attitude (in the game they throw stones at other species) and they were even condemned into a sinkhole based on the lore. Perhaps the video gives a good glimpse on the game's world:

Continuing on the world building point, there are several locations in-game that abides by a schedule. For one, the game cycles between day and night, and certain NPCs behave differently based on the day, such as how some of them sleeps at night. The game also has trains that follow an in-game time. Plus, while the NPCs are usually static, there are a good number that displays movement that makes the world feel alive, such as how in the theme park there are lines waiting for the ride with more coming to line up, but you cannot cut the queue. Some of the NPCs have even little bits of personality and history behind them that make them more personable.

In terms of lore, the game has plenty. Within the game, there are filmstrips which can be submitted to specific NPCs to watch them, where they explain the world within the game. An example would be the stoplight in the theme park, where it's explained that it's used to managed the lines going into the park, but it has an flaw in its behaviour.

Fun fact: this stoplight is one of the optional bosses. Another fun fact: the idea of this boss is submitted by a credited contributor.

The game does have combat, which takes the form of a gumgumgun (a gun that fires coloured shots) and optionally a bazooka that fires a charged shot. Although the game is not jam-packed with enemies to fire the gun on, there are a decent number of bosses that puts the weapon to use. The bosses are quite unique that they are a delight to go through, although not all of them are strictly bosses (a few of them are enemy rushes). They are not the easiest to beat though, I must admit, and I can't imagine how difficult they are on a controller since you have to aim the gun in addition to moving around (I played with keyboard and mouse). Going back to the stoplight boss, this boss will punish the player if they move during a red light, but it will be open for fire if the player got too close to it.

Music is another thing that is quite a delight. It has a very jovial vibe and non-serious vibe (with the various sound within the music) to it that is common among comical games such as the Banjo games and yes, Paper Mario too. I think I like the shop theme (different shops have a variation of it), although the bosses' music are pretty good too. Pardon me while I link one theme as a sample, if you so want to check it out some music (this is a boss theme):

Overall I do enjoy this game and I recommend it to those who likes Paper Mario's approach to dialogue and world-building (outside the paper aesthetic) because of its charm and generally enjoyable quirky presentation. It certainly got me to complete this game in a pretty short time due to how engaging it is, though I didn't 100% my Normal mode file.

Thank you for reading.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 11:40:33 AM by winstein »
(Credit goes to Alex95 for this signature)

Revenant Archagent

• Back in Action
  • King Bowser
  • ArchagentEverlasting
  • Your favorite travel guide guy
    • View Profile
    • Travel Guide with Archagent
« Reply #1921 on: May 26, 2019, 02:44:09 PM »
That looks incredible! Where can I pick it up?

Bandana Waddle Dee

• The Legend of Dee
  • Shine Sprite
  • YoshiFlutterJump
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: May 27, 2019, 08:15:48 PM »
Kirby Super Star

I was honestly really impressed with this game.  It plays like the four mainline Kirby games we've gotten since 2011, but it was released all the way back in 1996.  While I do think that its four post-2011 successors did it better, this was a great start and pretty dang impressive for an SNES game.  Here's my thoughts on each game:

Spring Breeze - Hey, it's a remake of Kirby's Dream Land!  With Copy Abilities!  Yes, this version is significantly easier and shorter than the already-easy-and-super-short original, but it introduced Dedede's current theme, so who am I to complain?

Gourmet Race - Plays more like a sub-game than the other main games, tbh.  But that doesn't make it any less fun.  It's like a footrace against Dedede, but you also have the alternative goal to eat as much food as possible, as that will factor into your final score as well.  And this goes without saying, but the music for the final round is top-notch.

Dyna Blade - The most traditional Kirby experience you'll get out of this game.  There's an SMB3-style world map, goal games, and secret areas.  It's also a bit longer than Spring Breeze.  The titular character here is a humongous bird who stole all of the crops from the people of Dream Land, later revealed to merely be trying to find food to feed her chick.

The Great Cave Offensive - Kirby falls into a cave, and you have to escape while finding treasures in the process.  It's very exploration-focused.  I will say that I didn't really like this game as much as the others (dragged on a bit longer than I would have liked), but that doesn't make it bad.  There are four different areas to explore, but one of them can be skipped entirely.  There are 60 treasures total, of which I collected 21.

Revenge of Meta Knight - Meta Knight attempts to take over Dream Land and end the lazy lifestyle of its residents.  This is probably one of Meta Knight's most prominent appearances, as in addition to Meta Knight serving as the main antagonist, this game also introduced Captain Vul, the Meta-Knights, Sailor Waddle Dee, and (perhaps most importantly) the Battleship Halberd.  Unlike the other games, all stages here are timed, and you can often see Meta Knight converse with his crew.  The latter is probably the main reason why this is my favorite of the bunch, as that dialogue can be pretty dang entertaining.

Milky Way Wishes - The plot here is pretty similar to that of Kirby's Return to Dream Land.  The sun and moon are fighting, and suddenly a friendly-looking creature named Marx shows up.  He asks you to summon the Galactic NOVA, which can grant any wish made upon it.  At the end, it's revealed that he was merely using you to make his own wish upon NOVA and control Planet Popstar, so you fight him before he has much chance to do harm.  Unlike the other games, Kirby cannot copy abilities from enemies.  Rather, he must find Copy Essences Deluxe to permanently add the ability to his inventory.  It's pretty interesting, and I'd love to see this style of play return in an extra mode of a future Kirby game.  This is the final game in the main story, and beating it cues the true credits.

The Arena - Haven't played this yet, but from what I've heard, it seems to be the only decent pre-2011 Boss Endurance in existence.

There's also two sub-games, Megaton Punch and Samurai Kirby.  The former is a timing minigame, while the latter is a quick-reaction game much like the Quick Draw minigame from Kirby's Adventure.

So yeah, that about sums up all the games.  There's also an enhanced remake on DS, Kirby Super Star Ultra, with even more games, and I do hope to be able to play that soon.

Meta Knight

• Scourge of Darkness
  • Core 'Shroom Staff
  • Power Star
  • Victory is my destiny
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: May 28, 2019, 11:52:39 PM »
 Dedede's theme actually debuted in the original Kirby's Dream Land.

Nice review though

Bandana Waddle Dee

• The Legend of Dee
  • Shine Sprite
  • YoshiFlutterJump
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: May 29, 2019, 12:29:43 AM »
Dedede's theme actually debuted in the original Kirby's Dream Land.

Nice review though
Thanks!  Yeah, I knew about Dedede's original theme from DL1, but I believe Super Star was the one that added the second part of his theme.  Hence why Super Star is commonly cited for introducing his modern theme rather than DL1.

Forde

• Chill cavalier who just likes paintings, sleeping and apparently speaks to himself a lot. That's definitely not Koops.
  • Shine Sprite
  • Koops
  • Look at Seth! He's soloing the game again!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: May 30, 2019, 01:41:57 PM »
So hey, remember when I did a big-ass post where I talked about all characters I used in Blazing Sword alongside a short review of it?

Spoiler:  Another long post (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 02:10:39 PM by Koops »

Bandana Waddle Dee

• The Legend of Dee
  • Shine Sprite
  • YoshiFlutterJump
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: May 30, 2019, 02:00:55 PM »
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

I'd been stuck on that dang final boss for a whole two weeks, whether it be because of vacation trips, wanting to play other games more, or just sheer frustration.  But now that he's done with, I can finally give my opinions on this game...and celebrate because Smithy's no longer sitting on my plate.

This game was probably fantastic back in 1996, being the first of its kind and all.  But today?  Still good, but it's aged.  It's the truest to RPG form that Mario games have ever been, and perhaps that's what put me off.

The good parts?  Well, the story was great.  Its characters were great as well, which is especially the case with Mallow and Geno.  There's also a lot of exploration in the game, too, although it's not forced on you.  They had the humor down all the way back in 1996, too, and I daresay that watching Mario tell stories in this game by transforming into other characters is one of the most entertaining things I've seen in a game to this day.  Some areas, especially Bowser's Keep, were genuinely fun to play through as well.

Now for my gripes with this game.  First of all, the camera has a diagonal, sort of isometric view, unlike the head-on view of the Paper Mario games or the 45-degree top-down view of the M&L games.  This is okay on its own, but then it also has directly vertical or horizontal platforming sections, turned diagonal by the camera, and controlling these with a D-Pad and without invisible walls is a total pain.  Also, while there were some entertaining areas, the stinkers were far more numerous.  The aforementioned platforming areas (Pipe Vault, Barrel Volcano) and the long and tedious labyrinth dungeons (Forest Maze, Belome Temple, Pirate Ship, Factory) were probably the larger half of the game.  The most fun I had with this game was Bowser's Keep, which comes near the end of the game; it's one of the only dungeons that's actually well-designed, and I only wish it served as the final one instead of the Factory.

And I haven't even touched on the true evil of this game: the battle system.  Like I said, it's truer to RPG form than any other Mario game, and that may be why I dislike the battle system so much.  See, timed hits are still a thing, and that's great!  But they're implemented so poorly that I almost wonder why they even bothered.  With standard attacks, you have to time it just right; just a bit off and you'll be doing 40 damage instead of 130.  It's just messed up.  Blocking's even worse; about three quarters of the attacks can't be blocked at all, and that includes the ones that transform you into mushrooms or nearly instakill you.  The other attacks have two layers of blocking; an imperfect timed hit reduces the damage taken by half, and a perfect block negates it and you take no damage.  But it's a lot harder than it should be to sink a perfect block, and with the vast majority of attacks being unblockable, sometimes I find myself just not bothering.

So overall, I'd recommend the game to see how the Mario RPG series started.  There's some genuine fun here as well, but half the time that fun is clouded by annoying platforming or labyrinth dungeons and the incredibly flawed battle system.  Still good, but far from the masterpiece many make it out to be.

winstein

• Power Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: May 30, 2019, 09:51:10 PM »
That looks incredible! Where can I pick it up?
If you're referring to Wuppo, it's on Steam, PS4 and XBO. I felt like a Switch release is a possibility given how this game is made with GameMaker, which is supported on Switch (Undertale is also made using GameMaker).

Thank you for reading.

Sakura Matou

• The Imaginary Element
  • Celestial Guide
  • Crackin355
  • "Welcome home, Senpai." △
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: June 03, 2019, 11:17:38 AM »
The Great Ace Attorney

I really enjoyed this one however it probably would have been better to wait for a translation of the sequel, it doesn't tie up enough of its loose ends; especially ones that are present from as early as the first episode. Still, the trials were fun, the juror thing was cool and deduction & review is easily my favourite investigation 'mini-game' of sorts. AA games tend to have really long final episodes and this wasn't any different, where it just sort of drones on longer than it has any right to. Especially frustrating when you have pages and pages of evidence to deal with too. Music was great, I actually like the use of 3d models for this one but I liked them in Spirit of Justice too. It was only Dual Destinies that sucked really.

I remember thinking I must be at the final moment 2 hours ago but they seriously dragged it out on me. Time to avoid spoilers for five years.

Dragalge

• Girly poisonous seadragon
  • Star Spirit
  • A51 Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: June 08, 2019, 02:22:02 AM »
Woodsea Labyrinth in Ever Oasis, finally managing to collect all rare material pieces there. Canyon Labyrinth is up next, and it's the last of the labyrinths. Rare items needed from there:

7 Starstones from a Paragonyx
12 Red Ribbons from an Andrealphus
1 Starry Teardrop from a Decarabia
4 pieces of Demon-Tree Bark from a Holodrake

Meta Knight

• Scourge of Darkness
  • Core 'Shroom Staff
  • Power Star
  • Victory is my destiny
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: June 08, 2019, 08:56:17 PM »
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

And yes I did get the true ending

winstein

• Power Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: June 10, 2019, 01:17:05 AM »

Gunman Clive HD Collection (Switch)

Also available on: Wii U
Games individually available on: 3DS, PC
First game available on: Mobile

The HD Collection is a collection of both the first Gunman Clive and the second game Gunman Clive 2, both of which are available separately on certain platforms. The game is apparently set in 18XX, which is pretty much a parody of Mega Man's time setting due to the latter being set at a similarly vague year beyond the century. True to this, the titular Clive has a gun that can be used to shoot foes with, while being a platformer all the same. The main gist of the plot is that the damsel-in-distress, Ms. Johnson, is kidnapped and it's up to Clive to pursue her from the clutches of the kidnappers.

Every level is on the short side, where it's over in a matter of minutes if the player can traverse them all while still being healthy. You see, death means that the player has to start the level all over again, so every obstacle could pose danger. On the normal setting, the character can only take 4 hits, but the hard setting reduces that to a less unforgiving two hits. Easy setting is far more forgiving, for 8 hits is the most the character takes, plus pits are not a total life lost since the character respawns with HP lost in the process.

The Western setting is rather deceptive because it's not merely a Wild Western Mega Man clone. In fact, it devolves into some nonsensical parody territory that is anachronistic. This will not take long to be seen, as the second boss in the first game will show. To wit, the boss will look like an unassuming train pilot, which quickly transform into a robot, kind of like transformers. From there the game slowly made it clear that the adversaries are not one of traditional Wild West fare, as the journey will continue to the moon. The second game returns the character to the same Wild West setting, but the trip will instead take the player around the world, even equipped with auto-running sections that act as breathers between the boss and the traditional level. Bosses are also generally tougher as they tend to have two phases, so learning their pattern and acting accordingly is strongly advised.

Something I have yet to mention is that you can choose a playable character when you pick a file. Gunman Clive is the default character, but one could choose Ms. Johnson instead, who will in this case be the one rescuing Gunman Clive instead. There is another character called Chieftain Bob, a Native American, who will also need to rescue Gunman Clive. Each character has their unique attributes that offer advantages over the titular Clive. Ms. Johnson can float slowly downwards similar to Peach, but she is also slower. Chieftain Bob's spear is powerful, but it's also short-ranged so he cannot approach foes the other two characters could. Finally, there is an unlockable character that is unlocked after completing a playthrough, which is an unassuming duck. The duck has no means of offense, but instead it can fly for a limited time. Because it cannot attack, it is powerless against most foes but on the other hand, no boss levels will appear in the duck's run.

The games are sort of short and simple, so it's pretty much over in a few hours. It's also pretty cheap so it's worth getting if you are into some cheap thrills.

Thank you for reading.

Bandana Waddle Dee

• The Legend of Dee
  • Shine Sprite
  • YoshiFlutterJump
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: June 12, 2019, 02:43:03 PM »

Kirby & The Amazing Mirror

Only play this game on a GBA.  Seriously.  Don't play it on a DS, don't play it on 3DS VC if you're an ambassador, and don't play it on Wii U VC like I did.  Only play it on a GBA.  Why?  Because that is unfortunately the only way you can play multiplayer, and it couldn't be more obvious that the game was thoroughly designed for multiplayer.  Single player is often tedious and downright frustrating, and because of that I don't feel I enjoyed this game as much as I should have.

The story goes like this: The mirror world is in trouble, so Meta Knight sets off to save the day.  Shortly after, he returns with a darker hue and splits Kirby into four differently-colored copies of himself.  Before long, the Kirbys reach the Central Circle and watch as Meta Knight (normal hue) loses a duel to the darker Meta Knight that split them earlier, after which the darker Meta Knight seals the other Meta Knight into the Dimension Mirror and shatters it into eight pieces.  The Kirbys waste no time in traversing the Mirror World and recovering the eight shards to reassemble the Dimension Mirror.  On the way, they meet a fifth, darker Kirby (known as Shadow Kirby), whom they originally believe to be a foe, and they also encounter Meta Knight once again, who challenges them to a duel.  When the Dimension Mirror is reassembled, the Kirbys enter it and encounter Meta Knight once again, who challenges them to a duel once again.  However, before the fight can begin, another identically-colored Meta Knight shows up and reveals the other to be a fake.  Now exposed, the evil Meta Knight reveals his darker hue and challenges the Kirbys.  When defeated, the Kirbys are suddenly sucked into a void, followed by Meta Knight's sword and then Shadow Kirby, and together they face their true foe: Dark Mind.  After a long and hard battle, the four Kirbys reassemble and return to their home world, followed by Meta Knight, while Shadow Kirby stays to protect his homeland.

In terms of gameplay, this game takes a lot after The Great Cave Offensive from Super Star, including its level structure and heavy exploration focus.  However, the game's Japanese name (Kirby of the Stars: The Great Labyrinth of the Mirror) is about as informative as you can get.  This game is a maze.  (btw there's a hint at this in the English title as well if you go punny and pronounce it "a-MAZE-ing mirror")  There are maps you can collect to make your life much easier, but in order to even get the maps, you have to traverse without one and reach a vague highlighted area without knowing what paths to take to get there.  As such, it's a good thing you're split into four, right?  So that each one of you can explore different areas and cover more ground faster, and call your buddies over with your Cell Phone when you're about to fight a tough guy?

Unfortunately not, because it seems that Kirby's brain was split apart, too.  Yes, prior to Star Allies, Kirby always had notoriously dumb AI.  But Amazing Mirror is the worst it gets.  Your buddies will do almost nothing to help you outside of boss fights, and similarly to Star Allies, you probably won't want to call them over for even those unless you want an ultra-easy boss fight.  Most of the time they won't even follow you.  So why are they even there?  I can envision multiplayer being pretty useful and alleviating much of the frustration of this game, but the downside is that you can't even play multiplayer unless you have a physical Game Pak per player, an actual GBA with a link cable port per player (thankfully you can use a GameCube with a Game Boy Player, so at least that makes things a little easier, but you can't use a DS or either VC version), and a link cable per player.  I would say that Amazing Mirror is the one Kirby game that desperately needs a remake for this reason; if multiplayer was more accessible and more people could use it, then this game would be pretty dang great.  But I'm stuck with single player because I have the Wii U VC version, and as such I have to just wander almost aimlessly around every world until I eventually reach the highlighted area, grab the map, and beeline for the boss.  What should be a fun open-world exploration game is often just tedious, and I'll go so far as to say that this is one of the most frustrating games I've ever beaten.

However, even without multiplayer, I should say that Amazing Mirror is not a bad game by any means.  There's a lot of good points, too.  The Copy Abilities are as interesting as ever, including a special Smash ability that allows you to use Kirby's special moveset from Smash (Melee, specifically), and to top it off, you get said ability from defeating Master Hand.  How cool is that?  And if you're a Meta Knight fan, this is one of his most prominent roles in the series to date (and after beating the game, you'll even get to use his sword whenever you want!).

Ultimately, though, I just can't really recommend this game if you plan on playing alone.  Only get this if you're going to play on an actual GBA (or a GCN if you have a Game Boy Player).  Otherwise, either extract the ROM and play it on a multiplayer-supporting emulator like VBA-Link (please excuse me while I go do just that), or just pass on this one and play Kirby's other GBA adventure, Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land, which is much better as a solo experience.

Bandana Waddle Dee

• The Legend of Dee
  • Shine Sprite
  • YoshiFlutterJump
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: June 16, 2019, 01:43:45 AM »

Kirby's Dream Land 2

Don't ask me why this game gets so much hate.  Don't ask me why a lot of people call this worse than its comparatively mediocre predecessor.  Because, simply put, that ain't true.  No, this is a great, underappreciated game, and no, it is FAR better than its predecessor.  With that out of the way...

This game is probably best known as the game that introduced the original three Animal Friends, as well as the debut of the recurring (and overused) Dark Matter.  Rick the Hamster specializes in ground attacks, Coo the Owl can fly against strong winds, and Kine the Fish can swim against strong currents.  Each Animal Friend will also shake up Kirby's copy abilities; for example, when Kirby acquires the Burning ability, he will blast forward as a flaming ball, but with Rick, he will instead be able to rapidly breathe short-range fire balls; with Coo, he will blast downward towards the ground; and with Kine, he will breathe a single long-range fire ball.  It definitely makes up for the fact that the game only contains seven base abilities; counting all the animal friend combinations as separate abilities, you could say that there are 28!

Similarly to its successors Kirby 3 and Kirby 64, you can't fight the true final boss, Dark Matter, until you find all 7 Rainbow Drops; otherwise, the game will end after the Dedede fight and give you the false ending.  I did collect them all, but I had to consult a guide for quite a few of them, and even then, a lot of them were pretty frustrating to collect.  But even more frustrating than collecting all the Rainbow Drops is the boss you fight for collecting them.  I daresay Dark Matter in this game is about as difficult as Miracle Matter from Kirby 64 (but unlike the latter, Dark Matter in this game was actually fun), as the only way to fight him wisely is to deflect his numerous projectiles.  You can attack him directly, of course, but that's far too dangerous and risky and ultimately not worth it.  And unlike Miracle Matter (who unfortunately is required in Kirby 64 whether you get the good ending or not), the sense of accomplishment for beating this guy outweighs the frustration required to do so, so that's good.

This game's main flaw, however, is the level design.  Admittedly, it's not very great.  But unlike those Kirby 1 megafans who just say "Kirby 2 = bad b/c bad level design", I'm going to elaborate.  A lot of the stages are really short, for one thing, with most only being 3 or 4 small rooms with a miniboss and Animal Friend thrown in somewhere.  The Rainbow Drops are on the other side of the spectrum, though; they often take too long and too much perfection to collect, and are a bit more frustrating than they really should be.  Plus, the Rainbow Drop could be hidden in any stage within each world, and that can get quite annoying.  But none of these level design flaws are dealbreakers, and they definitely aren't enough to drop this game below the depths of its predecessor.

So overall, my opinion on this game?  First of all, if you're on the fence about whether to buy this or Kirby 1, I will reiterate that this game is a whole lot better despite what people might say elsewhere (and I will remind you that Kirby 1 only has five stages and no copy abilities).  Other than that, I'd recommend this game for those looking for some more classic Kirby action, although it doesn't quite beat Adventure and I'd recommend you play that one first.  Here's where it stands on my current Kirby rankings list, including only mainline Kirby games I've beaten thus far:

1. Kirby Star Allies
2. Kirby's Return to Dream Land
3. Kirby Super Star
4. Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
5. Kirby's Adventure
6. Kirby's Dream Land 2
7. Kirby & The Amazing Mirror
8. Kirby's Dream Land
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 01:53:56 AM by Bandana Waddle Dee »