Doom: Copypastas of Evil

Glowsquid

Shine Sprite
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
1: ctrl+c ctrl+V this beauty:

John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.

John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."

Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"

There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.

"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"

So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.

"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons "I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.

"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted
The radio said "No, John. You are the demons"
And then John was a zombie.

2: replace the names, places, events ect... with stuff from another franchise but keep the story the same. For ex, a Mario version would have Mario instead of "John Stalvern", Princess Peach instead of "Cernel Johnson", goombas instead of "demons" ect.

3: post the results!

John Romero waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There was Daikatana source code in the building. He didn't see it, but had expected it now for years. His warnings to Tom Hall were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.

John was a game designer for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the computers and he said to dad "I want to make everyone my bitch daddy."

Dad said "No! Your fame will be KILL BY BAD GAMES"

There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the corporate office of Ion Storm he knew there was Daikatana source code.

"This is Tom Hall" the radio crackered. "You must delete the Daikatana source code!"

So John gotted his six-barrel shotgun and blew up the wall.

"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the frogs "Suck it down" said the Superfly Johnson and ran into a wall. John fired at him and tried to delete him up. But then the Ion Storm funds dried up and they were trapped and not able to delete.

"No! I must delete the Daikatana source code" he shouted
The radio said "No, John. You are the Daikatana creator"
And then John was creator of Daikatana.

Back