Author Topic: The Official AH NEE MAY Topic  (Read 221083 times)

Iori Minase

• Little-devil idol
  • Retired Wiki Staff
  • Power Star
  • Super-Yoshi
  • Iorin
    • View Profile
Re: The Official AH NEE MAY Topic
« Reply #2180 on: September 13, 2018, 05:34:32 AM »
watched houseki

really good anime, my favourite is cinnabar shes so cool
i can see why this was highly recomended and very popular, it lives up to it for a reason
the story is very neat (i cant realy get into it much without spoiling so ill put it in the block) and i dont care what you say they all look like girls to me so im gonna call them girls

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

was going to start ichigo marshmallow as recomended by xp but i didnt know which subs to use so i started watching noukome instead the same day

unfortunately horriblesubs were not working so i went with another group, which was fine until episode 8 where an event happened and one of the characters starts talking in a different way which is fine, BUT the sub group decided to use a dictionary to lookup words not common in typical conversations so they put a tl note on the corner every *bleep*in time and thats where i paused the episode and said *bleep* this *bleep*. horriblesubs started working for ep 8 and on so im currently loading that while writing this post lol

seriously those subs are very bad, and im glad im not the only one complaining

anyway about the anime, its decent, alright, the humor is not the best but its an ok show. its only 10 episodes
idk what else to really say, the characters are all whatever really. some guy has a curse wher he has to choose 2 options out the blue and if he doesnt pick one he dies of severe headaches or something, and is working towards goals of cleansing him of the curse as the story progresses by also doing ridiculous missions (like asking women to tell them they like him)

hee heehee hee

Yayoi Takatsuki

• Star Spirit
  • Uniju
    • View Profile
    • uniju.com
Re: The Official AH NEE MAY Topic
« Reply #2181 on: September 25, 2018, 10:29:02 PM »
This signature officially occupied by the taste of ginger since August 14th, 2009.
Feeling down? You may already be a charge target.