Stages and Music you want for Smash 4.

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
Let's take a break from discussing character inclusions and discuss this. I feel that this is just as important as the characters themselves. I'm starting with just the Mario series for now, but I'll add more series as time goes on.

Mario series
- Comet Observatory
Music: Comet Observatory, Good Egg Galaxy, Gusty Garden Galaxy, Starship Mario, Melty Monster Galaxy

- Bowser's Castle
Music: Bowser fight (SMW), Baby Bower fight (SMW2:YI), Koopa's Road (SM64), Bowser Battle (SM64), Bowser fight (SMS), Bowser Jr. fight (SMG)

I realize that there's a lot of Galaxy Music, but damn it's good.

Some more music from the Mario & Luigi games and music from the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games.

Music:

Mario
Bowser's Castle (Superstar Saga)
Bowser fight (Super Paper Mario)
Final Boss (Yoshi's Island)
Valley of Bowser (Super Mario World)
Road to Bowser (Super Mario 64/Super Mario Galaxy 2)
Boss theme (NSMBWii)

DK
Final Boss (Donkey Kong Country 2)
Hideout Helm (DK64)

Pokemon
Route 201 (Platinum)
Team Magma/Aqua battle (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald)
Champion Battle (FireRed/LeafGreen)
Bike theme (Gold/Silver/Crystal/HeartGold/SoulSilver)
Bike theme (Black/White)

Kirby
Invincibility (Kirby 64, also replace the Starman with invincible candy :3)
Mini-boss theme
Boss theme (Kirby 64)
Meta Knight's Revenge (Kirby Super Star Ultra version)

That's all the music I can think of right now. I'll post my ideas for stages later.

I would like another Yoshi's Island stage, a Mario & Luigi Partners in Time stage (with Shroobs in it), a Paper Mario stage, and a Mario Kart stage that takes you through the course.

Here's one of my stage ideas:

Bowser's Castle

The stage consits of a platform that's roughly the same length as Final Destination. There's lava below the platform, so if you fall, you get burned. In the background, some Magikoopas will cast spells to make the fight even more chaotic. They can slow down/speed up the characters, grow/shrink the characters, make food and Bob-ombs fall on the stage even if items are turned off. Finally, once in a while, debris will fall from the ceiling which does minimal damage, but signals that a Thwomp is about to fall on the stage and getting crushed by the Thwomp is an almost guaranteed KO.

I would be absolutely ecstatic for an Adventure series (Sonic) stage of some sort. City Escape, Space Colony Ark, The Egg Carrier, etc. it'd be great to have that plus the great music to go along with it. I think in a sort of gesture towards Sonic Generations there will be a Classic (Hopefully a revamped Green Hill Zone stage or if they Keep Green Hill as it is use Chemical Plant Zone as it is though I doubt they'd five a 3rd party 3 stages) and a Modern one.

Super Smash Bros. should also have a Mario Party stage. I'm sad they don't use any music from Mario Party. If they use Mario Tennis music, why not Mario Party?

Maybe Mario Party 9 will make that more llkely? I would love a remix of some of the music from the N64 games (Bobsled Run's music, heck even some Board music I'd love to see remixed epically like maybe Wario's Battle Canyon or Bowser's Magma Mountain)

We don't even know how huge the soundtrack will be for SSB4 but expectations would probably be about twice as big as Brawl's and that'd almost hard to believe to be in one game.

Brawl's soundtrack was one of the reasons I really liked that game

Kirby Air Ride City Trial Stage

Basically, it's a stage set in City Trial's tall buildings. The boxes are changed to blue for healing items and stickers, green for weapons, and red for throwing items and assist trophies. There are many events that can help and hinder the player:

Meteors can come from the sky. They can hurt players, and there could be a giant one that explodes in the center of the stage, but all release helpful items.

A U.F.O can fly across the stage. On top of it are useful items, but it can be difficult to reach.

A giant pillar appears on one of the buildings. Players can break it. It it breaks, it releases items.

Items can be bouncy in one event.

There is an event where all boxes contain the same item. They spin to indicate that.

Dyna Blade lands on a building. Players have to hit her head to hurt her, or else they get hurt. Every time she gets hit, she releases an item. If a player injures her (she will flash dark red if that happens) she will release a rare and useful item.

In one event the characters spontaneously get faster, just like the Air Ride machines in Kirby Air Ride.

Aesthetics include Kirbys flying and moving around on Air Ride machines.

The music should include the main City Trial music, the other City Trial music, Checker Knights, Legendary machine, and Machine Passage at least. The music will change to correspond with the events.

Checker Knights was already in Brawl, though

Yeah, but the music is so awesome, it deserves to be in that stage as well. In a more fitting stage.

Can't you also do event music such as the UFO music and the Dyna Blade music?

I said that the music will change to correspond to the event that is taking place.

The music should include the main City Trial music, the other City Trial music, Checker Knights, Legendary machine, and Machine Passage at least. The music will change to correspond with the events.

You didn't specify the music

Well, the music is going to be the ones that play during the event, like Station Fire, Bouncy Items, Fake Pillar, Air Ride Overdrive, King Dedede's Music, Same Items, Meteor. They only play when the music is set to City Trial and City Trial (backside).

It's a glitch. I don't think Nintendo ever puts infamous glitches in their games.

Nintendo KNOW there is world -1, I saw it in Nintendo Power and 3DS NES SMB1 MUST be remake from NES with restore points

Even if they knew that, I don't think they would like to include it.

King DDD said:
Nintendo KNOW there is world -1, I saw it in Nintendo Power and 3DS NES SMB1 MUST be remake from NES with restore points

It's a glitch, it's unintended.

It's not official, nevertheless.

Back