Author Topic: Awards Mafia -- Endgame: Howl.  (Read 128014 times)

quizmo

• Dalmatian prodigy
  • Star Spirit
  • QuizmoManiac
  • a rhinestone cowboy
    • View Profile
Re: Awards Mafia -- Night 15: Almost there...
« Reply #960 on: August 25, 2011, 11:50:43 PM »
Wait....if he thought Gamefreak was mafia then Gamefreak is.....innocent?
you fine people should hit me up on steam or something

• The stupidest person alive
  • King Bowser
  • Gigaremo
  • Busy Hypnotising Pokemon
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: August 26, 2011, 11:15:49 AM »
 :bowjr: New smiley!

So no suspicions from ghosts. Darn, I wanted to say my new theory that everyone is mafia and the world has to explode!

Back to random blabbering.

BLABBER
Proud to have gotten 4th place in the 2011 Awards Brawl Tournament! Only 3 people did better than I did!
I'm very busy right now. You won't see me much at all, unless I'm playing mafia (which I manage to find a little bit of time time for.)

If you see Smasher 101, tell him I said hi. He'll scream and run away.

Press the Kill Gigaremo button to feed me food!
Oh wait, I mean the Feed Gigaremo butto– *dies*

I got brainwashed by bronies and now I'm one!
My internet died, can't be on much, sorry

Ralph

• Peese shut mouf
  • Donkey Kong
  • ralphfan
  • Thank you based god
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: August 26, 2011, 09:19:18 PM »
This phase will need to end a bit late.

woooooooooooooo building suspense

Ritsuko Akizuki

• also known as Blocky
  • Global Moderator
  • Shine Sprite
  • Superchao
  • give it up for loud noises
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: August 26, 2011, 09:40:32 PM »
you are a cruel mod :<

Ralph

• Peese shut mouf
  • Donkey Kong
  • ralphfan
  • Thank you based god
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: August 26, 2011, 11:19:02 PM »
Nightroles locked

Ralph

• Peese shut mouf
  • Donkey Kong
  • ralphfan
  • Thank you based god
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: August 27, 2011, 12:03:57 AM »
Night 15

Nobody expected this.

With just eight townspeople remaining, people became extremely worried that the Mafia was close to winning the battle.  The town seemed like an empty shell, and the people knew the end of their ordeal was near.  After Peachy's lynching, the remaining eight members went on a walk through town, sharing memories as they came to the sites of moments like a first kiss or a schoolyard brawl.  They all returned to their homes after exchanging good laughs, knowing all too well that of those eight people, there were murderers in the group.

Feeling confident, the Mafia worked quickly.  As soon as everyone returned to their homes, they struck.  Two shots were fired.  Two more gone.  Was this it?

It certainly looked like the Mafia had won.  They returned back to the building they had taken up as their meeting house, drinking and laughing through the night.  They had done it!  In the morning, they would apprehend the other three and seal the deal.

Quizmo, Mij and Gamefreak lived the high life that night, playing countless card games and many rounds of billiards.  This was the life, they thought.  The sun was about to rise and they knew that it was nearly time to confront the other three.  Just after the clock struck five in the morning, Gamefreak said he needed to use the bathroom.  He stepped out of the room and went to do his business.

It was quite some time before he returned.  Amidst all the euphoria, Quizmo and Mij never suspected that something was up.  After about twenty minutes, they heard a knock on the door.  They panicked.  Was it the detectives?  The visitors knocked again.  Quizmo and Mij retreated to the back of the room, staying calm.  Eventually, a key was placed in the door and it turned open.

In came three large, gray wolves.  Ignoring Mij, they immediately charged after Quizmo and ripped him apart.  They didn't even go after Mij.  No effort was taken to apprehend him at all.  They had chosen to wait until the morning.

The townspeople and detectives gathered in the square.  Just five people were left.  Zero and Bonsula were gone.  Xzealio calmly strode into the center of the little circle the survivors had formed and asked Mijzelffan what had happened.  Mij explained that they went to kill Zero but they also found Bonsula there and they saw the opportunity and took it.

Xzealio explained that six nights ago, he had been bitten by a wolf.  Since then, he had been biting others to help them assist him, though he didn't know his own strength.  Sometimes, the people he bit died before they could assist him.

Gamefreak explained that the Mafia had taken him in on that same night, but Xzealio mauled him three nights later.  The night after, NSM was mauled.

It was Xzealio and the other wolves that had killed SMB and NSM.

Gamefreak then pulled out a gun that the Mafia had given him and began to finish his work.  He shot Mijzelffan and turned to shoot MCD.

MCD morphed into Satan and said, "don't even think about it."

MCD was left unharmed.

He then turned to shoot the detectives.  On cue, Ralph and Stoob ran to their plane and as Stoob hopped into the cockpit (teehee), Ralph stood on the steps and said goodbye to the town he had failed to save.

The Werewolves have won!
MrConcreteDonkey, the Demon, has won!
The Millers sorta won, but NSM, their survivor, ended up as a Werewolf so they only half-won.
The Mafia nearly won, but they came up just short.
The Innocents were on a great run early in the game, but they kinda sucked after that.

Zero777 was killed.  He was...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Count Bonsula was killed.  He was...

QuizmoManiac was killed.  He was...

Mijzelffan survived until the end of the game.  He was...

MrConcreteDonkey won the game!  He was...

Xzealio won the game!  He was...

Gamefreak75 won the game!  He was...

New Super Mario won the game!  He was...

Thanks to everybody for playing (except the inactives)!  I had a great time hosting and I plan to hold a game like this again next year.  Please join us in the lounge for coffee and after-dinner mints.  I'll be providing a summary of night actions as well as ratings and tokens within the next few days.  I'll be away from tomorrow morning to Sunday afternoon, so it may take a day or two, but I'll do what I can tonight.

As for Stooben, I believe he's still having problems connecting to the forums.  He was also sick this past week, and he's been working multiple jobs.  He would've liked to be able to host more of this game, and it's unfortunate that he wasn't able to.

Everybody lost The Game!

Sorry, I had to.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 12:14:10 AM by centaursTesticle »

Ritsuko Akizuki

• also known as Blocky
  • Global Moderator
  • Shine Sprite
  • Superchao
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: August 27, 2011, 12:06:02 AM »
Welp.

quizmo

• Dalmatian prodigy
  • Star Spirit
  • QuizmoManiac
  • a rhinestone cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: August 27, 2011, 12:12:23 AM »
Double welp.
you fine people should hit me up on steam or something

Kyoka Jiro

• No crime is graver than eating another man's lettuce.
  • #mwchat Operator
  • Star Spirit
  • Master Crash
  • The Dragon of the West
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: August 27, 2011, 12:13:59 AM »
I had a feeling Quiz and MCD were suspicious.

BTW Quiz, you suck >:(

Ralph

• Peese shut mouf
  • Donkey Kong
  • ralphfan
  • Thank you based god
    • View Profile
Re: Awards Mafia -- Endgame: Howl.
« Reply #969 on: August 27, 2011, 12:18:45 AM »
So here's what will happen now...

I'm going to start working on ratings tonight and hopefully finish them when I get back Sunday.  I also have a complete list of night actions to post and a complete voting chart.

Once all the ratings are done, I'll announce MVPs for each faction and overall and then we'll be able to give out prizes!

The game thread will be locked tonight.

Ritsuko Akizuki

• also known as Blocky
  • Global Moderator
  • Shine Sprite
  • Superchao
    • View Profile
Re: Awards Mafia -- Endgame: Howl.
« Reply #970 on: August 27, 2011, 12:30:45 AM »
Oh, right. I was saving this sprite for in case the Mafia somehow lost, so...

Ralph

• Peese shut mouf
  • Donkey Kong
  • ralphfan
  • Thank you based god
    • View Profile